new year new start

sarah88

Gold Member
so i went off the rails over xmas and i have put on a fair bit, i want to start pro points now but i have never done this diet properly tried for a couple of days on a free trial.
any way i dont have any info and i have no money to start meetings or online and was wondering if someone can help me work out how many propoints i can have and maybe give me some advice about the new plan, ie the best foods that are low in points etc.

im 22
and weigh 11.11
im not very active .

any help would be great

WW are doing an offer atm, free registration and meeting. The vouchers are in the papers.
hth

Last edited:
Yeah, perhaps you could do that then you'd get all the 'vital' bits and bobs for free, and if money is still tight, you'd not actually have to go again!!

I'm not sure how to work out your point allowance, but there is a sticky for it in the pro-point section, sure someone else may be able to help. I would, however advise you at least attend one meeting to get all the bumpfff, which really makes it easier to follow!!

Good Luck

:)

so i have looked up the nearest meeting and i will go tomorrow i have started today though on 29 pp i think thats what i was b4 and i only put on 7lb so should be ok till tomorrow

yeh hun you should be on 29pp hun as your virtually like me only im 5ft 6" and weigh 12st hehe so 29pp daily and 49pp weekly! :) good luck xxx

thankyou smirky, i had a little look at ur pics on ur profile and u have done so well. u deff dont look like ur 12 stone, well done for losing so much its a big difference, i hope i get that too!

Back