• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New Year, New Tricker & New Target Weight....

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
..... As the thread title says!!!!

During my time trying to maintain & the holiday period i've gained 10lbs :eek: but g0d i enjoyed every bit of food & drink i had :D

Last christmas i was on LL & during the whole holiday period not a single piece of food passed my lips, infact on christmas day whilst my family was tucking into their lovely christmas dinner that i had prepared i was drinking my shake :(. So this time slim, for the first christmas that i can remember i enjoyed myself without a care in the world :D

Although i had lost 76lbs i had never reached my ultimate goal, it's been like a un-finished task. That's why i think that i've been losing & gaining the same half stone for such a long time. But it's now time to finish the task at hand & finally reach my ultimate target weight, so back to ssing all the way!!!!

So as the title of this thread says:

NEW YEAR, NEW TRICKER & NEW TARGET WEIGHT!!!!!

XXXX

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
The best of luck to you Mandi - I only just joined this thread and when I saw your photos I thought "WOW" I can do this and look like a sexy bird once more!lol
I'm sure you will do well - look how far you have already come
Take care
Tansyx

Good luck hun, you'll have that 10lbs off in no time and hey sounds like you enjoyed every minute!

Gxx

All the best with the rest of your weight loss journey. You've done great so far and will be at goal in no time.