New Year New You Miss Slinky 2012

Moppet said:
I have some heavy housework to do too, so I'll get the music cranked up loud and get some sweating done - ooops, no sweating, I shall "glow" .... like the lady I

Moppet

I do this all the time! Race round with the Hoover like a mad woman and scrub the kitchen and bathroom floor whilst music blaring and singing at the top of my voice! If it gets the heart going it must be good for you :D xx

rach1987 said:
evening all new here and not sure how it works lol , :confused:

well done to everyone ur doing a great job

Hiya just copy and paste the most recent list, add yourself and what u wud like to lose over the next 12 weeks and then post anytime u want to say hi or if u need help

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon gang!

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday so far.
First weigh in of the challenge.... 1lb on. Totally cool with it, as mentioned earlier I have the dreaded * week and been doing the 30 day shred every day. Muscles are aching and I have been ploughing through regardless. Food has been tip top this week and will be next week. The weight will come off next week.

Not disheartened at all. Measuring tomorrow so maybe an inch or half and inch has gone from somewhere?! Hope everyone is ok! Xxx

Alsmum - 21lbs - Want to feel better about myself

Foxy_Lox - 21bs - Need to get out of the 13's its a mental thing lol
(-3.5lbs - 17.5lbs to go)

Gingercake 16 - 20lbs - Wants to be in those size 10s

Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

Jayde - 28lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for brothers wedding

Karen.Hat - 20lbs - Aiming to look fantastic for when her husband comes back for leave
(3.5lb lost ~ 16.5lb to go)

Littlemy - 24lbs - Going to see sister in Madrid

Minky Dinky - 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding

Sesame82 - 21lbs - new year new weight starting with a 10

Moppet - 21lbs - I want to surprise my Mum when she comes to visit in July

Naomi1987 – 28lbs – going to a wedding in March

HuliaHoop - 30lbs – has already lost a stone and wants to lose a total of three stones by 26th March

SuePat10 – 20lbs - I'd like to be able to walk without getting out of breath

Jersey Joe - 24 lbs - to feel amazing for my Birthday in Feb & then lose the next 2 stone with WW

ShirleyBroon - 21lbs – Wants to be a size 12 in 2012!

AbigailsMummy (-2lbs: 26 pounds to go) - 28lbs - Want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

Hi everyone new on here. Re-joined sw last week.

Hannah - 14lbs - (Possibly To Be Amended) - I'm Aiming for Target in time for Job Interviews.

Karen.Hat - 20lbs - Aiming to look fantastic for when her husband comes back for leave

HuliaHoop - 30lbs – has already lost a stone and wants to lose a total of three stones by 26th March

Jersey Joe - 24 lbs - to feel amazing for my Birthday in Feb & then lose the next 2 stone with WW

AbigailsMummy (-2lbs: 26 pounds to go) - 28lbs - Want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight

Mummy of 4 want to lose 20lbs by march !

Mummy of 4 said:
Hi everyone new on here. Re-joined sw last week.

AbigailsMummy (-2lbs: 26 pounds to go) - 28lbs - Want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight

Mummy of 4 want to lose 20lbs by march !

Welcome and good luck !!!

Hope everyone is doing well! Im looking forward to WI tomorrow :) just keep those goals in mind xx

Good Morning!

Arrrggghhhh!!! It was the dreaded weigh in this morning. I say "dreaded" because I stuffed myself with all the lovely left over Christmas food the weekend before I started on the eating plan AND I've also eaten masses of food over this last week. I didn't think I could lose weight after eating all that, so you can imagine my surprise (and delight!) when I stepped on the scales this morning!!

I have lost 2lbs and I am very, VERY happy with that!! :happy036:

Good luck to everyone this week .... I'll be popping in and out to get all the gossip .... :p

Minky Dinky - 24lbs - Going to be bridesmaid for Best Friends Wedding (+1lbs ~ 25lbs to go!)

Moppet - 21lbs - I want to surprise my Mum when she comes to visit in July (2lbs lost ~ 19lbs to go)

Mummy of 4 - 20lbs - ??

Just checking that my ticker is working!!

YAY! :D:D:D

Well done Moppet! Thats really great (especially after treating yourself!) and long may the weight drop off! xx

Thanks MinkyDinky .... it's a good start for me. If I can lose 2lbs every week I'll be over the moon! We'll see how it goes!

Thanks for keeping the list updated too!! :D

PS: Hmmmm, I wonder if those cheerleaders are helping lol!! :D

Shithead update

Not to hijack our fab team but thought I would update you all... OK so 8 days no contact and we are meeting in a neutral place to "talk" tomorrow. Not quite sure what "talk" means or how I feel about it or what I want but at least it wont be another week of limbo!!

On the SW front doing good have planned to cook lots this weekend!

foxy_lox said:
Not to hijack our fab team but thought I would update you all... OK so 8 days no contact and we are meeting in a neutral place to "talk" tomorrow. Not quite sure what "talk" means or how I feel about it or what I want but at least it wont be another week of limbo!!

On the SW front doing good have planned to cook lots this weekend!

At least a talk will clear the air and hopefully you will be able to find answers that will help you both move forward whatever your direction that maybe
Good luck x

Karen.hat said:
At least a talk will clear the air and hopefully you will be able to find answers that will help you both move forward whatever your direction that maybe
Good luck x

Agreed with Karen, after having time apart the "talk" is necessary to have a form of outcome. Even if a decision re the relationship isn't finalised tomorrow at least you can clear some things up and move forward in some respect.

Good luck sugar, just remember we are here for you if you need us :) xx

Back