New Year New You Miss Slinky 2012

Moppet said:
Thanks MinkyDinky .... it's a good start for me. If I can lose 2lbs every week I'll be over the moon! We'll see how it goes!

Thanks for keeping the list updated too!! :D

PS: Hmmmm, I wonder if those cheerleaders are helping lol!! :D

Those cheerleaders need to come my way and get me through the shred!! Xx

Well done on the losses, hugs to everyone and anyone that needs them.

I know I am only just getting to know you all on here, and don't get on as often as I should, but I really do hope you all have good 2012s and we can all shed those annoying little pounds (be they off our bodies or out our lives xxx)

WI for me tomorrow. Have been on plan for most of the week, today I have had an ice cream tho and I'm just having a bottle of cider before bed.
Everyone us doing well, so I'm hoping to keep that wheel turning for us all.

Good luck foxy with your "talk" hopefully you will come away with a clearer head and it may even help you to make decision???

Anyway keep going slinkys we are all doing well x

foxy_lox said:
Not to hijack our fab team but thought I would update you all... OK so 8 days no contact and we are meeting in a neutral place to "talk" tomorrow. Not quite sure what "talk" means or how I feel about it or what I want but at least it wont be another week of limbo!!

On the SW front doing good have planned to cook lots this weekend!

Hope it goes well hun x x

Morning all just to update had first wi after the holidays and it was 2lb on so not bad! So my 28lb target starts today! Keep it up e everyone x

Hi,

Well done to all of u on your great losses! I weighed in last night and have lost 2lbs. I am happy with that as I couldn't seem to get back in to the diet last week so i wasn't hoping for much of a loss!

Back on track now though and been out walking and back to the gym so hopefully that will help.

I am not very good at copying and pasting using the app on my phone do I have not reposted the list x

Hi,

Well done to all of u on your great losses! I weighed in last night and have lost 2lbs. I am happy with that as I couldn't seem to get back in to the diet last week so i wasn't hoping for much of a loss!

Back on track now though and been out walking and back to the gym so hopefully that will help.

I am not very good at copying and pasting using the app on my phone do I have not reposted the list x

Im not good either on my iphone with the cut and pasting thing it drives me mad lol

OK team so this time in 60 mins I will be discussing my fate aarrghhhhh still not sure what I want. But I just want to thank you all for all the support and kinds words x x x Not managed to eat much today really need to feel so weak and dont want to have false losses!!!! But trying to stay calm and in control. Hoping to find some sort of peace tonight and find myself again, I think I got lost somewhere in this 10 year relationship... Good luck to all, Sending lots of love to you all for our weight journey X

Was just thinking about you Foxy - hope everything went the way you wanted it to.

:bighug:

Hope you are ok Foxy! x

Weighed in this morning and I'm pleased to say I'm a kilo lighter, that is 2.2lbs to be exact! Very happy.
Must keep going now. Got a nasty headache tonight and don't feel like eating much.
We are all doing so well!

Hope all is well with you foxy x

Moppet said:
Good Morning

It's a new year and a new start. It's time for everyone to make the choices that are for good for THEM ... and not for anyone else. I always spent a lot of my time making sure that everyone else was feeling good and that everyone else was happy ... I kinda left myself out of the whole TLC part.

Now I'm going to take the time to love myself and take care of ME!! It's been a long time coming .... :)

Happy New Year girls .... I'm hoping to give and get support as we move through the weeks of 2012 and reach our goals - whatever they are!

Good Luck!!!

I can totally relate to that! Here's to us.

Aww much love to you all so the outcome is.... It's over x I feel upset an like I've lost a best friend however the right decision has been made x I only stayed for 30 mins he said he wasn't sure about getting a house and if he was ready and his feelings had changed. And he didn't know what he wanted so I was very strong and said well that is the decision then. I can't wait any longer or until he his ready we have been together for ten years engaged for five years. It's time to move on and somewhere in all this I lost myself. I was a part time wife and was building a life while he was pissing about and not moving forward. We agreed we had an amazing ten years been all over the world and experienced amazing things however time is my everything (Ian Brown) lol and I can't waste anymore of my time. I know these next few weeks will be a challenge but people suffer far worse than this. Also not to be nasty but he was an absolute mess and I pictured him out and enjoying himself which is clearly not the case! So all stuff is being take down Saturday to his and as one chapter closes....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

foxy_lox said:
Aww much love to you all so the outcome is.... It's over x I feel upset an like I've lost a best friend however the right decision has been made x I only stayed for 30 mins he said he wasn't sure about getting a house and if he was ready and his feelings had changed. And he didn't know what he wanted so I was very strong and said well that is the decision then. I can't wait any longer or until he his ready we have been together for ten years engaged for five years. It's time to move on and somewhere in all this I lost myself. I was a part time wife and was building a life while he was pissing about and not moving forward. We agreed we had an amazing ten years been all over the world and experienced amazing things however time is my everything (Ian Brown) lol and I can't waste anymore of my time. I know these next few weeks will be a challenge but people suffer far worse than this. Also not to be nasty but he was an absolute mess and I pictured him out and enjoying himself which is clearly not the case! So all stuff is being take down Saturday to his and as one chapter closes....

Hope you are ok foxy you sound really strong. Just think of this as the next exciting adventure :)

Also not to be nasty but he was an absolute mess and I pictured him out and enjoying himself which is clearly not the case! So all stuff is being take down Saturday to his and as one chapter closes....
Another one most definitely starts!
Sorry to hear you are a bit sad but sometimes these things happen :sigh:.

On the plus side you are young, attractive and a woman on a slimming mission :happy036:Before you know it you will have a million and one things going on while you remember who you are and you will have so much fun doing it. Granted, there may be a couple of tears along the way for whatever reason but its what shapes us and makes us who we are.

Heres to a new future and any time you need us fellow slinkies :D you just shout! xxx

Foxy

I'm sorry hun, but at least you know what's happening now. As you say - a chapter is over and as MinkyDinky says - bring on the next one!!

Chin up girly ... you know we're all here for you and will support you no matter what!!!

Time for a group hug I think! Have a great day ladies!!

:grouphugg:

Don't beat yourself up for any down times you have though. It's like going in to mourning as you are burying a relationship, it takes time to get over but you will come out the otherside xx

suepat10 said:
First weigh in and 4 lbs off. Really happy about that x

Woohoo well done :)

Back