New year, same me; just less wobbly + Project 52!

Nice work Jez you totally deserve some new shoes and a dress to match ;-) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So glad you had a good weekend - despite the syns :D

Well ladies, weigh in is tomorrow and I have NO IDEA how it's going to go. I've not had a sneaky weigh in for fear that if I put on it will put me off going- that's the last thing I want. Since sunday I've been 100% so hopefully damage from the weekends all night drinking Meatloaf-fest will be limited.

I'm thinking of having a stir fry heavy week next week- maybe not every meal (BORING) but maybe evening meals through the week at least? I actually enjoy stir fry and it's one way to guarantee 1/3 superfree. I've also resolved to do at least 2 sessions of exercise next week because this week has been lax at best!

I've had a busy week in work but must admit i've been on top of the world since getting this contract! I haven't told anyone yet, just you guys, because I want to make sure everything is signed first!! It would be too embarassing for everything to fall through :rolleyes:

Went to see The Woman in Black last night- it scared the hell out of me! I am an absolute wuss when it comes to ghosts and stuff though...much prefer a "real life" murderer you can see off with an axe.

I'm thinking of starting a little makeup advice thread in OT- it has been requested of me a few times now. Not sure that would be just that little bit too much time discussing makeup....might send me over the edge. TOO. MUCH. MAKEUP.

If only that was possible and I wouldn't have to leave home!!

Weirdest thing just happened to me..... Took my bra off and after about 10 mins i've developed a bizarre inflammation that is a perfect match to the seams of the bra!! It's not a rash,, but really red and sore looking. Why would it only appear once i'd taken my bra off??

Good luck for weigh in! I don't mind when you know you've gained or lost but it's kind of scary when you have no idea what the scales will say. Makeup advice thread sounds good I never wear much for fear of looking like a drag queen but would love to rock some bright lipstick! Yeh creepy movies stay with me much longer than scary ones! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't stand scary films - I've barely seen any because the couple I HAVE seen make me sit through the entire thing so tensed up I am literally aching when I relax afterwards. I'll stick with my romcoms, thanks! :D

Loved woman in black - but yeah scary! I do t do ghosty jumpy horror films normally so mustn't have read up very well when I chose that one! Duh!

Strange about the bra - could it be too tight? Xx

I didn't see most of it tbh- I was hidden behind my fingers with my mate giving me a running commentary. Given all the tension, I actually found the story pretty slow- don't know why they had to change it tbh.

The bra rash went down overnight, i'm wonderng if i'm allergic to a new brand of washing powder OH bought because it was on offer ( I don't know why he does it, I am allergic to EVERYTHING!

I lost 1lb at weigh in, not deserved, I think it was all that dancing on friday night!! Properly back on track now, have somehow convinced OH to do a stir fry week :rolleyes:

As for the bra issue....god knows what that was. it hasn't happened today but I rewashed all my undies in my normal stuff this morning and also smothered myself in E45 before going to work.

Claire- how do you cope being allergic to makeup?? Couldn't cope with that I'm afraid, I'll go blind one day because I've put MAC Reflex glitter directly in my eye.

Thanks for the wishes EP- it seemed you helped me out tonight :D

YAY congrats on the loss. Stirfries are aweome, though I hate beansprouts wierd things trying to pretend they are noodles then they are all crunchy and wrong bleh! Those and mushrooms are banned from my stirfries!

Well done on the loss. Not a big fan of stirfry. I make them once in a while because OH really likes them but couldn't bare any more than that... Good luck with that!

Well i really enjoy a stirfry but will I for an entire week?? Hopefully it will be a big loss week though, to makeup for last weeks maintain and this weeks 1lb. Plus I've got a hen do at the end of March and I'd love to fit into a dress that I already own rather than have to buy a new one. That way I can waste some money on more shoes :D

Also: mushrooms- bleurgh, unless in a risotto and then they are ok??

JezVonSavage said:
Also: mushrooms- bleurgh, unless in a risotto and then they are ok??

I have mushrooms in/with everything haha. I eat them raw too!

I have mushrooms in/with everything haha. I eat them raw too!

nooooooo1128513771719531250.jpg

Back