New Years Challenge

Yup all in the right direction.

How have you done lately? x

1lb. Off today tho I slept through my weigh in. I finished nights this morning. My scales say have lost 1 an they were same as slimming world last week. Need another 2 lb for my 2 stone on club 10 sticker. X

Oh thats great. I feel fantastic being so close to a st off so you must feel wonderful almost 2st and 10% down. Well done!

Going to try harder this week really show them scales whose boss ;)

I usually start my week badly on a thurs night after wi then that stays with me all weekend.

I have been pretty good bar a bowl of cereal in bed last night as I was hungry. I will just take a few syns away from each day to allow for it :)

Keep it up! You will have that sticker next week x

It's strange other people notice. But I don't really. Tho do feel. Better also yesterday I pulled on size 20 jeans that. We're v v tight without opening them. Almost without realising. Think for me it's things like that that register more, does that make sense lol anyway am going for 2 lb this week's want my stickers

Yes people are starting to notice it in me already. I have also changed how I dress lately I feel it in some ways and I feel really good about myself. But I guess the comp[liments help with that.

Your doing great and that 2lb is yours for the taking just keep it up! :D

Fitting in my old clothes helps too :D x

Gah!!!! Speed Damn Soup!!!!!!

SO annoyed at myself right now.

Never am I trying speed soup again. 1st time it worked for me but this time I am taking 2 laxatives a night and still clogged up (Sorry tmi) I have bad trapped wind, look 6 months pregnant and weighed myself at home to see if it was affecting my weight. I have gained at least 2-3lb.

Totally gutted. I need to try unblock (tmi again) tonight and get this trapped wind under control or I am in for a gain at club tomorrow.

1st week I really count my syns so I can treat myself and it goes tits up!

Only had the soup to up my Veggie intake as I dont often eat alot of veg. Fruit has been eaten loads since I started SW but Veggies are a rarity!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
:mad:
:argh:

Oh no that's rubbish makes it so much worse wen ur actually doing what your supposed to hope u get unblocked soon lol tmi doesn't faze me as am a nurse. X

Awww I want to train as a nurse :(
Had the plans to do it started my degree etc but had the kids and never got back into it :(
Trying to get in as a HCA but no experience etc is crippling me. Ive been off on disability for a few years :(
xx

U could volunteer a couple of hrs a week somewhere. Either care home or hospital it would get u your experience. There is a big push on older more mature students. Lol am assuming due to kids and life that your not 17

No 29 this year now sterilized so no more kids for me :D
I would love to do it and I have the time and the willingness to but I just seem to come up against a dead end everytime. Plus I have had this disability a few years now its been putting me off studying. I will never get back into the Travel Trade so may as well make the leap now while I have the chance to :D Tried volunteering no many opportunities out there local to me for volunteers.
Looking at doing Care Work in the meantime.

Care work is Def a step in the right direction and a good way to get experience too x

Yeah my thoughts too :)

WI Day! :(

Done all i can now, no point crying over spilt milk I guess.

Really need to get my backside in gear this week. Was hoping to get my 10% next week and possibly my 1 stone this week. No chance now!

How are you getting on? x

Good luck hun as you say u can only deal with it now u can't change it x

Am hoping to get my 2 stone and 10% tomorrow although without have been on holiday this week so dunno how have done without The structure of work x will see tho x

Ah well best of luck. 3lb away from a stone and I am faffing about have a sinking feeling its a 2lb gain which will set me back 5lb to a stone.
I think if SW was on a Monday I would do better but as it is a Thursday and an evening to boot it is not helping me at all. I go shopping Mondays so by Thursday I am running out of fruit and veg etc so I allow myself a bad weekend. Same will be happening this weekend for the simple reason that I have no spare cash to do a small shop so living off whats in the house and that means junk food.

Hmmmph!

Would love to do a 100% week!

My weigh in.is a Fri lunchtime which works for me as am not v good at waiting to a evening. Wen u say junk food what do u actually have in? Good luck for tonight hun

Half on. Not as bad as expected xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back