New Years Challenge

Oh wow well done :D

Did you do anything different??

I am onit this week. Trying 777 Challenge! We shall see how this goes. So far so good.

I haven't been at work is the only thing I can think of. What's the 777? I think I might try the success express this week

7 syns
7 speed/super speed
7 standard glasses of water a day

Guarantees a loss I think. I need 3.5 for 1st and 6.5 for club 10. and really need to get my ass in gear!

I was 16st this time last year so an improvement for definate! x

Either I think. I have no super speed in so just sticking to speed.

Id not heard of it but saw a thread on Scan Bran challenge and thought about doing that but had no Scan bran in so while hunting through found this. Apprantly it works and I am really wanting a big loss I am adamant on getting 10% this month!

Fingers crossed. At a Fitness Party tomorrow. Going to kill me! I have Fibromyalgia and I also have something wrong with my shoulders so I do very little excercise as it stands.

Hmm might have to see how u get on and investigate that x
Lol a fitness party sounds interesting..... Good.luck.

20 mins of each activity. Burlesque, pilloxing, etc etc in the space of 2 hours. So nervous.

I also have another dog!!! So lots more walkies coming up! (3 flaming dogs and 3 kids 2 cats and a bearded dragon! Need to be admitted!)

Better update :D So been doing SW for about 10 weeks now.

I am 16lb down so above my average weekly :D

Weigh in tomorrow will see how I have done :D

Hey this is a good idea. Mind if I join?

I'd have to lose 1.5 - 2lbs per week to get to my goal.

Here goes. Weigh in tomoz. Wish me luck!!

0 down. 45 to go.

Please feel free :)

I am 16.5lb down now 41 to go :D

So when we get to our goal weight (notice the "when" not "if") and start 2015 as new hotties, what are you going to do differently?

I always put things off "until I lose a bit of weight". But NO MORE!!! haha

When January comes around, whether I've reached my goal or not, im going to start doing all the stuff I've been putting off. It's less than 7 months away. That's soon! ....Exciting right!? - feeling very motivated right now.

* I've booked a snowboarding holiday for Jan 11th (SOOOOO excited!)
* I'm going to join the Coventry City Derby Dolls team - been putting it off for so long.
* I'm going to start saving now so I can allow myself a massive shopping-spree to get a whole new wardrobe.

New year, New me!

Any one with me? What are you going to do when you reach your end goal?

I think I will finally marry my other half.
Wear a dress out.
Simple things heehee

3lb loss tonight so back on track!

Whoa! That's a big one! - kill two birds with one stone!
Have u set a date?

Well done on your loss! So jealous! I wish I could get a number like that. Need to up my SF I think...

No not really thought of it. But when im at target i will plan it :) lol

I seem to have great week ok week poor week then bad week then back again. Annoying lol x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Better than me at the mo!

bad week, bad week, bad week!

I need to get back on track. I havent been following plan properly but now I've made a commitment to get to Goal by new year so I have to do it! I can't be a fat derby doll!!! haha!

We can do it! You're losses are great! At least the number's going down! Celebrate the small victories! You'll be reet!!!! xx

Thank you and its hard to get on plan and stay on it. Had a good week this week after a maintain last week.
Im on track so im happy plus you can the difference since i joined. Makes me happpppy

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yipee 3lb off last night. Means I am getting there on my Challenge.

Club 10 Done and Dusted plus 1.5st award DONE! x

Just had a look 26 weeks till New Years day.

Means I need 1.3 lb a week (Round it off a bit lol)

So to get to Target by 2015 I still need to aim for 1.5 a week

Back