New Years Challenge

1604695_323259904496950_3087891465444601501_n.jpg

Messing about with images and threw this together. This is spurring me on to get my ass in gear and get this weight OFF.
I also feel a bit emotional about this picture. I got myself so big (This was 11lbs off I was 2stone heavier at 1 point) why has it taken me 6 years to do something about it.

No point dwelling on that. I am here now! x

Wow that pic is amazing you can really see the difference x u should be so proud of yourself well done

Thank you :) I hate pics of myself but I like seeing a difference. My second chin is disappearing also but I like to expertly use the camera as a 'mask' ha!

That type of imagery spurs me on. I need to get it printed and put on my fridge to deter me from snacking haha x

I hate taking them and I hate publishing them.
I have never had a proper pic of me on Facebook or Twitter or anywhere! I feel like I am getting there now though.
Just waiting for mt other half to share some pics from his laptop which are me at about 16st.

Brave or Stupid lol either way it was 1 of them things.... I hate the image of me with a passion! BUT I like seeing my hips ha!

I can see my c section scar now which is weird!

Lol I don't have one of those but now can't see my belly over my boobs when I look down which.is nice

4lboff x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back