Step 1 Sole Source New :-)

rachael_summers

Hi everyone, I have started the Cambridge Diet Step 1b today. They have just introduced it over here in Spain so wanted to give it a go. I couldnt have coped with no food at all so i had to do step 1b!! So day one, so far so good, every time i have felt hungry i have had some water. Vanilla milkshake for brekkie, wasnt too keen i must say, and then i tried the mushroom one which then made the vanilla taste like heaven haha!! Having a small chicken breast and veg tonight, does anyone know if i can use curry powder on top of the chicken? Rach xxxx

Hi!! Am finding it a lot easier than I thought I would to be honest, during the day, no problem, I teach 3-4 year olds so I am constantly on my feet and dont have time to think about hunger, although the drinking of the water is a little tough with just 2 breaks for the loo hehe, the first weekend was the toughest as I would normally go out with friends or have drinks with my fiance, so it was hard sitting at a bar with just my water with the flavouring to add to it, but i soon got used to it :) am hoping for a bigger loss this week, was quite surprised and gutted that I only lost 2kg, I have seen all these people on here losing half a stone and more week one so i guess i was expecting to see that when i was weighed, then was very disheartened, but, back on it big time this week, so fingers crossed for monday!! How long have you been doing the diet? xx

Hiya, I'll have been doing it for 3 weeks at the end of Monday... I'm finding it okay, getting easier and I'm not really missing food, though I have a wedding tomorrow and were going to the sit down meal! :-(
Don't know how you manage the water with only two loo breaks... I seem to be constantly going to the loo... I lost 8 pounds my first week and only 3.5 the serving well and I felt gutted! Am seriously hoping for a goods weigh in on Monday... I need it for my motivation! When's your next weigh in? Xx

Monday at 6pm :) heading there straight from work. Good luck at the wedding, I had to go out for a curry on tuesday! Very very hard to find anything remotely suitable so i dont hold much hope for monday to be honest. Do let me know how you get on xx

rachael_summers said:
Monday at 6pm :) heading there straight from work. Good luck at the wedding, I had to go out for a curry on tuesday! Very very hard to find anything remotely suitable so i dont hold much hope for monday to be honest. Do let me know how you get on xx

I'm also weighing in at 6pm on Monday... I hope it will be fab, though I'm not sure... Will have to wait and see... Will def let you know how I get on on Monday, you let me know too eh? :) x

I certainly will :) omg just seen that you are from Milton Keynes! I grew up in MK, Bolbeck Park to be more precise, where abouts are you from? I moved to Spain 7 years ago though now. Small world! x

Hiya. I'm from Leighton buzzard originally but moved to Mk bout 10 years ago. Were in Loughton... :) where annoys are you in Spain? My inlaws live out there is rojales... Is it easy getting the products in Spain? Do you have a cdc there our are you doing it yourself?

LOL that is so strange, I am about 10 minutes from Rojales, I am in Punta Prima, Torrevieja!! There is a beauty clinic just around the corner and they have recently introduced the CD. I was over the moon when I saw it advertised as I have tried to do Slimming World over here on my own but you really do need someone to weigh you and keep you on track. I am so impatient though, I want to see results straight away lol and its annoying me that nobody can notice a difference in me, when I thought it would be obvious after 2 weeks of pretty much no eating lol

Ah, I was in torrevieja at the fair a few weeks ago... My folks have an apartment there! :) small world!

I'm nearly a stone down but no-ones noticed with me either... I don't really mind though, I just want to see the results!

I think the veg is quite important as it contains carbs and too many can through you out if ketosis.... That's great you've got a cdc, makes it better when someone else is weighing you in and helping... Have you asked her about the veg?

hiya, gutted again this week, only 1.5lbs, just dont know what i am doing wrong! might change to total meal replacement as i am doing 1b with the evening meal, cant believe i did so badly again! How did u do hun? Asked her about the veg, she said the same as you. I suppose i have to put it down to TOTM and constipation this week grrrr xxx

I lost 2 and 3/4 pounds and also feel gutted! I've stuck 100% and was hoping to shift loads this week... My cdc says maybe I should drink less water this week as I'm often having between 4 and 6 litres a day...

On the bright side I am down just over a stone and its only been 3 weeks... Couldn't have done that on WI or SW!

Here's to an excellent week coming for us both!

Well done you! 6lb total for me, was hoping for more, but trying to stay positive, turns out it doesnt work at all skipping sachets to try and lose more afterall! And I was very slack with the water this week, only been doing about a litre a day :-S RIGHT back on track, no skipping meals and drinking more water, lets have a big loss next week :)

Well done!!! Woop woop :)

Yeah I believe skipping meals actually makes things worse... You'll do fab huni, just gotta do as the orange says... :)

ATT_1345906799468_photo.JPG

Back