'Newbe' Bride to be

Lou86

Hi everyone, I am new to minimins. I was supposed to be getting married in October 2010 but me & my fiancee had to delay it to August 2011 after opening a new business.

I have about 3-4 stone to lose before the wedding although I am not just trying to lose for the wedding alone. I am rather sick of feeling fat & disgusting all the time I hate looking at pictures of my self & have been in tears many times over my weight.

Any way I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I look forward to reading your stories for inspiration.

Hello and :welcome:!!!!!!!!!!
I am also an aug bride to be!! Everyone is so great on here so if u need anything just ask and im sure someone can help u!!

Look forward to reading all about ur plans!!! xx

We are getting married on the 15th Aug!! I havent been on here much over the festive period either lol!!! Which is also showing on the scales lol!!! But i started back on it today. What date in Aug are you getting married?? Have you much planned yet??

20th for us aghhhh scary!

I was rather well controled over christmas, altough I was dreading getting back n the scales at the ww meeting (yesterday) only 1/2lb on so I was rather pleased!
How did you get on?

I have got most things done, Invertations, Table plans, Venue, Dresses (although i'm changing my bridesmaids dresses) just suits to do really & final fittings. I was a wedding planner for five years so I've had a bit of practice!

How about you are you all organised?

Lost another 1lb this week which I'm fairly peased with what with it being the TOTM! & having an ovary infection (very painful) hows everyone else? xx

Thanks yummy mummy was a little gutted, as I had been sooooo good last week.

Ahh well can't complain atleast it's not a gain!!:rolleyes:

Thanks Nichola it sure is a good motivation, although my dress is getting far to big for me now.
I tried it on with my vale & tiara that I brought last week & it fell strait down again!

How is your journy going? xx

Lou86 said:
Thanks Nichola it sure is a good motivation, although my dress is getting far to big for me now.
I tried it on with my vale & tiara that I brought last week & it fell strait down again!

How is your journy going? xx

Wow! U r doing so well!!! I'm starting w w 2mro so fingers xrossed! I have 5 1/2 stone to lose! Need all the support/motivation I can get :) xx

Lou86 said:
Good luck for Wednesday let me know how you get on.

I will keep you posted :fingerscrossed: for tomorrow! x

I lost a 1lb! Ilb off half a stone... It's mine next week lol x how have u got on hun?? Xx

Back