*Newbie Alert* My Food Diary-advice and general chit chat would be fabulous!

I asked for you and the recipe is on the SW website apparently, if you search for 'steak with pink peppercorn sauce' thats the one :) however we made it with pork, used normal peppercorns not black and added leeks to the sauce too

Now for todays diary. I went out for lunch with my mum and had a chicken and mushroom pasta bake, I asked and it had about 1tbsp oil and 2tbsps of cream, so not that bad?

Breakfast
Egg on toast (HEXb)

Dinner
Chicken and mushroom pasta bake with 3 slices of soft italian bread-Im unsure how many syns this would be???

Tea
Im stuffed so just thinking some left over mackerel, fruit and fat free mullerlight

syns=no idea so im saying 15 to be safe haha!

Fabulous! Thank you for that honey. Well done on your loss :D

Just got in from work, feel like iv had a bit of a bad day today as I forgot to take my salad to work (doh!) so ended up getting the kitchen staff at work to make me a sandwich, which means iv had 4 slices of bread today :(

Friday 18th May

Breakfast
Egg on toast (HEXb) and melon
Dinner
Chicken breast sandwich with lettuce and tomato (3 syns each for slices of bread)

Tea
Tea is going to be SW chilli glazed chicken thighs (0.5 syns) half a packet of uncle bens rice (1 syn) jacket potato and salad

Syns=7.5

Sunday 20th May

Breakfast
Honey nut shredded wheat (HEXb) with milk (HEXa allowance)

Dinner
Cous cous salad with tomatoes, olives, and anchovies

Tea
Baked salmon with roasted veg (thinking brocolli, sweet potato, courgette)

Snack
Fat free mullerlight, cherries and blueberriesNo planned syns for today which is good as I had half a bottle of wine last night :(

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can take to work for lunch on EE or green plans? Im sick of couscous and pasta salads!

Hello honey,

what about the Batchelors savoury rice with a big salad and chicken? I like the chinese cooked chicken or the tikka chicken. Also jacket potatoes are perfect for lunch. Or you could have a big sandwich made with bread from your HEXB?

Hope you're getting on well? x

Sunday 20th May

Breakfast
Honey nut shredded wheat (HEXb) with milk (HEXa allowance)

Dinner
Cous cous salad with tomatoes, olives, and anchovies

Tea
Baked salmon with roasted veg (thinking brocolli, sweet potato, courgette)

Snack
Fat free mullerlight, cherries and blueberriesNo planned syns for today which is good as I had half a bottle of wine last night :(

oooh yummy! I do love Salmon!! think I will have that one night this week :D

Hello honey,

what about the Batchelors savoury rice with a big salad and chicken? I like the chinese cooked chicken or the tikka chicken. Also jacket potatoes are perfect for lunch. Or you could have a big sandwich made with bread from your HEXB?

Hope you're getting on well? x

I tend to have my HEXb for breakfast on work days as it fills me up more, I might try taking jacket potatoes or have ago at making the SW roast vegetable frittata, Iv tried to make that before though and it ended up disastrous!

Im doing ok, lost 5.5lbs in 3 weeks so its coming off but just very slowly :( how about you?

Hi Chloe, I'm a newbie as well and have similar stats to you..Hopefully we can keep each other going!!

I tend to have my HEXb for breakfast on work days as it fills me up more, I might try taking jacket potatoes or have ago at making the SW roast vegetable frittata, Iv tried to make that before though and it ended up disastrous!

Im doing ok, lost 5.5lbs in 3 weeks so its coming off but just very slowly :( how about you?

I have never tried the fritatta, people rave about them on here though! :p

Well tomorrow is my 3rd week weigh in and so far I have lost 4lbs, I think I may gain tomorrow due to *week and being a naughty girl on Saturday!

5.5lbs in 3 weeks is not slow! Thats great hun x

Ive started slimming world properly today, have been sort of watching what Im eating for past while with no results..hoping for some downward movements!!! Good Luck!

I know I read about it everywhere so thought I would give it a second try, my first attempt was horrible ha! Oh it was my * week last week and I was also very naughty on saturday too, so going to try and be extra extra good this week for my weigh in on friday and hopefully get to my half a stone :)!

Ive started slimming world properly today, have been sort of watching what Im eating for past while with no results..hoping for some downward movements!!! Good Luck!

Well welcome and good luck :) I have found this site amazing for support, motivation and recipe ideas. Im sure you will see some results, SW is awesome!

Monday 21st May-EE day

Breakfast
Honey nut shredded wheat (HEXb)

Dinner
Couscous with lots of lovely things in it-peppers, tomatoes, olives and 1 rasher of bacon chopped up

Tea
SW chicken kiev (2.5 syns) with syn free chips and salad
Mullerlight with banana, cherries and blueberries
Syns=Im going to say 5 as I think I went over on my portion size at breakfast because I was in too much of a rush for work to weigh it!

Back