*Newbie Alert* My Food Diary-advice and general chit chat would be fabulous!

So today has been bad but to be honest, and I shouldnt say this, but Im not bothered at all. I met up with my 2 best friends who I havnt seen since september because Iv been away at uni and we've had a lovely day catching up :) then went to an art exhibition with them tonight that they're work was in and spent the rest of the evening drinking champagne and wine. So all in all today has been very bad food wise, but I have my best friends back and I havnt been this happy in a very long time :) !

Hope you have a lovely holiday Chloe:character00180:, can I please ask that if you do start a new diary please leave a link to it on this one so I can still subscribe :)

Hope you have a lovely holiday Chloe:character00180:, can I please ask that if you do start a new diary please leave a link to it on this one so I can still subscribe :)

i definitely will post the link to my new diary on here when i make it, i dont want to be talking to myself haha

Hope you have a great hol and dont forget to post new link to diary!!

Enjoy!! :)

Im back!
Portugal was amaaaazing, so hot! Sorry to say (actually Im not that sorry!) that I didnt think about what I was eating one bit! The food was glorious as was the amounts of alcohol that I consumed by the pool haha! Going to get weighed on Friday morning and see the damage, then Im starting new and starting a new diary which I will post the link to.

Hows everyone been getting on?

X

Glad your back hun. Hope you had a great time......

Ok so far but tomorrow and Fri wont be great. Have 2 conference meetings so breakfast will be a scone as they are ordering them in.

Was thinking of having my fruit as usual and then maybe half a scone...

Might be ok for lunch but not sure yet....

To be honest not too worried as I know I will get back on track....

was the weather good??

Well done for getting in some body magic... You sound like you were very active!!

I wouldnt be able for that heat at all, but Im very fair and the sun doesnt agree with me.

Weighed myself this morning and in just over a week iv put on 6lbs! 6LBS!!!!! i honestly cant believe its been that much, i thought about 4 at the most, im mortified! This has given me the kick up the backside that I needed though, I need to stop messing about and doing a half hearted attempt, I need to be 100% to get the results that I want :(

Back