*Newbie Alert* My Food Diary-advice and general chit chat would be fabulous!

quickly dry fried a red onion, half a pepper, half a potato and mushrooms then whisked 6 eggs put it all in a dish then bung it in the oven-easy peasy! i wanted to get as many free foods in as i could but they were the only veg i had in

That sounds so good, and easy!!! I might make one this week and take it in for lunch like you did.

do you find all the superfree quite pricey? My shopping has gone up lots! x

Yeah im taking the over half to work tomorrow for dinner :) Well i do my shopping at tesco at about 5 when loads of fruit and veg is on the whoopsie section haha! and i sometimes go to aldi as well but yer it can be a bit steep sometimes

I think I might try Aldi as I have heard they do good deals on fruit and veg... my OH keeps moaning that our shopping has gone up, so anything to keep the prices down! haha

Tuesday 22nd May-Green day

Breakfast
Honey nut shredded wheat (HEXb) with milk (HEXa)

Dinner
Roasted vegetable frittata with onions, peppers and mushrooms
Velvet Crunch (4syns)

Slice of toast (HEXb) with banana

Tea
Had to be a quick one tonight so just had vegetables and pasta in a tomato sauce with one teaspoon of philadelphia light (0.5 syns)
Pineapple, blueberries, cherries

Syns-4.5

Wednesday 23rd May-Red day

Breakfast
Shredded wheat (HEXb) milk (HEXa)

Dinner
Salad with tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, olives, tuna and 1 rasher of chopped up bacon (1 syn for mayo and 1 syn for oil)
Half a chocolate biscuit (going to approximate 3 syns)

Tea
Beef ragu pasta bake (HEXb)

Syns-5 may need updating if i have something later

I really struggle with red days and i dont know why! I seem to eat pasta or rice every day i think i might try and cut some carbs out a few days a week?

Looks like a yummy day.
I love the odd red day but tend to stick to green days more as I love pasta and baked potato and find them easier for work.

Also if I want meat on green I can have it as a hexb!

Yeah Im going to try red for the next few days. Star week and feeling really heavy and bloated.
I love fish so going to get some in!

Thursday 24th May
Was trying to do an EE day today but its not gone very well, feel like iv been abit off today i've had a migraine all day and just feel abit blahhhh :( WI tomorrow morning aswell :(

Breakfast
Honey nut shredded wheat (HEXb)

Dinner
Big salad consisting of tomatoes, lettuce, peppers, olives, tuna, chicken
Pitta-oops! think about 5 syns?

Tea
Chicken and pea risotto
2 glasses of wine-even bigger oops! 6 syns each!

Syns-17 bad chloe :(

Im back :)!
Still feeling abit 'blah' but im getting there! Iv just been on the SW website and found the 'success express' eating plan which is a bit like EE except you fill 1/3 of your plate with free foods and 2/3s superfree, so I might try that and see how I go. Seems to be a lot of salads involved though which Im not really fussed on, but your allowed 2 HEXbs which suits me much better! So ill update with how I get on with that today!

Ok so didnt like that plan at all, so today i guess was a green day? didnt really stick to a specific plan today!

Monday 28th May

Breakfast
Banana and cherries with fat free natural yogurt with some all bran (HEXb) on top-and a drizzle of honey (this was yum!) 1 syn for honey

Dinner
2 slices of WW brown bread (HEXb) with tomatoes, red onion, mushroom and cheese (HEXa) grilled to make an open toastie
Velvet crunch 4 syns

Tea
Ratatouille with turkey

Syns=5

Tuesday 29th May-Red day

Breakfast
fat free natural yogurt, banana, bran flakes (HEXb) and honey (1 syn)

Dinner
Went out for dinner had homemade chicken kiev with veg and a small glass of wine (6 syns)

Tea
Going to have something later on probably a plan jacket potato with salad

Syns-7

Hi Chloe,

Keep it up, you're doing amazingly!!! maybe cut out a bikini picture from a magazine to motivate you or write a list of the reasons why you want to lose. Please don't give up now! I gave up this last week (only my 3rd week, I'd lost 7.5 in a fortnight and now i've put most of it back on!).

If you feel the need then binge on free foods and allow yourself 1 high syn day but then focus on your goal for next weigh in

xxx

I know, i wont give up because i really want to get to target iv just had a really bad 2 weeks :/ tomorrow is the start of a new week for me so going to draw a line under it and just start a new week with a positive frame of mind. Thanks for answering, i feel like im talking to myself on this diary sometimes! xxx

Yoy are not alone Chloe, Im stalking your thread anyway!! We all have those days/weeks even months, I know it can be hard to get in the right frame of mind, just think why are we doing this in the first place??!

Back