*Newbie Alert* My Food Diary-advice and general chit chat would be fabulous!

Ok so today was a red day, been good all day but then went out for tea with the girls after work. I tried to be good and could have been worse but feeling abit anxious about weigh in tomorrow, and had like no fruit today at all!
Thursday 14th June

Breakfast
All bran (HEXb)
Fat free yogurt

Dinner
Red pepper and tomato soup with 2 slices of brown bread (2nd HEXb)

Tea
Was at nandos, had a chicken breast with skin removed (ill say 2 syns for the marinade) corn on the cob with no butter and garlic bread-oh my god just been on the SW website and this is 7 syns a slice and i had 2! wouldnt have had it if i knew (14 syns :( )
Glass of wine (6 syns)

Syns-22, not happy :( :(

STS arghhhh! Well the scales kept teetering between 12st3 and 12st2 and i was wishing for it to stop on 2. Im so upset because iv been good this week and done loads of exercise and i bet last night spoilt it cos i got on the scales yesterday and i was 12st2, im not going to be in the 11s for my holiday now :(

Ah hun it could have been water retention after the meal.
If the scales are showing a loss today go with that.....;-)

Ok so iv been rubbish with updating this weekend, been at work loads and it just slipped my mind. Havn been bad though, salad and soup for dinners and curry for tea on saturfay night and roast dinner last night. I go on holiday next tuesday so have 8 days to lose 4lbs which can be done i know but im such a slower loser so i dunno. Anyway extra easy day today.i think, im at work 2-9 so having a big dinner rather than a big tea

Monday 18th june

Breakfast
Fat free natural yogurt, banana, branflakes (HEXb) and 1tbsp honey (1 syn)

Dinner
2 small jacket potatoes with tuna (1 syn for 2 tbsps extra light mayo) with salad and an apple

Tea
Dont know yet as im working late, ill update later :)

Just updating on todays food

I had some homemade wedges at work (will estimate about 6 syns as they had some oil on them and cajun seasoning) with some cheese (HEXa) with a chocolate biscuit (4 syns)-this food is rubbish i know but i didnt get a break so just had to eat on the go. I got to see the olympic torch today though which was great!

Im getting a bit peckish now so thinking about cutting up some fruit (apple, banana, pear) with some fat free yogurt

Ah I really hate having to use syns on stuff like that, I feel your pain!! Just think, before we started this food plan, we would have ate that, and more besides (well, me anyway) and not even thought twice about it!!

Bet you will see the loss after this week though! Then you'll be pleased as punch that you were so good last week! :) Don't let it de-motivate you! :)

Tuesday 19th june-green day

Breakfast
Natural fat free yogurt topped with a banana and a sprinkling (very few as didnt want to use all my HEX) of bran flakes and honey (1 syn)

Dinner
Pasta with tuna (HEXb) sweetcorn and extra light mayo (1 syn)
Apple, plum

Snack
1 slice of brown toast (1syn for butter) and banana (going to count this and my small amount of bran flakes as 2nd HEXb)

Tea
Homemade falafel and homemade tzatziki with stuffed peppers
Chocolate go ahead bar (7 syns but so worth it really kicks in that sweet craving)

Really wanted to go to my zumba class today but full of cold :(

Syns-10

does anyone know if i can use feta cheese as my hexa? im pretty sure i cant but i have a whole block of it that needs eating up!

Subscribing!

BTW you can have 50g feta on HEA.x

Ok so today has been an EE day

Breakfast
2 slices of brown toast (HEXb) with banana (1 syn for butter)

Alpen light bar (3 syns)

Dinner
Pepper stuffed with cous cous tomatoes chilli and feta (HEXa)
Peach and plum with fat free yogurt

Velvet crunch (4 syns)

Tea
Tea is going to be homemade ratatouille with pasta and a chicken breast
Probably have a glass of wine later (6 syns)

Syns-14

Hun, I have been trying to think of some interesting lunches for you - you probably have but have you been on the 'what's for lunch' thread in the recipe section? It's full of ideas. Do you have access to a microwave? That always helps. I tend to have:

Leftovers from the night before

Ryvitas with various toppings (I find them more filling than the piddly little slices of bread from 400g loaf)

Jacket Potatoes and beans/tuna

2 min uncle Ben's rice with Chicken and salad.

Sushi

I can't think of anymore. Maybe you could try not having HEB and HEA for breakfast and go for omelette or sausages/bacon or something warm or fruit and yogurt and then use you HEs for lunch. Or just use 6 syns on an extra HEB or HEA for lunch.

X

Ok so im off to work soon in this glorious rain (just think youll be in portugal this time next week chloe!!) so my plan for today looks abit like this
Red day
Breakfast
Bran flakes (HEXb) with banana

Snack at work
Fat free yogurt and peach

Dinner
Tuna mayo salad with lettuce tomatoes peppers (1 syn for mayo)

Tea
Me and the OH are making our own tapas tonight :) meatballs, mushrooms, potatoes-yum! Ill update later with syns :)

Have a lovely day everyone!

Back