Newbie- buddy up??

curvy_em

Fresh start
Hi all. I have just placed my first order a new moments ago. I have ordered the pack with everything in so I can decide what I like. In the past I have tried maxitone sculptress and slim fast and not liked them. The shakes just taste to powdery! I'm praying this will be different.. i'm not fussy with food.

Anyway my pack will be here tomorrow by 6pm. I am going to start it on Sunday as I figure its as good a time as any (plus my grandparents are coming to stay for the weekend and we are eating out on saturday). Does anyone else fancy buddying up?? Nobody knows that I am doing this other than hubby so it would be good to have a s&s buddy!!

xx

Why restrict yourself to one buddy? Just get posting and youll have loads ;)

We're a pretty friendly bunch

Welcome Curvy_Em. There are some great stickies on here with useful information. Also you might want to start a diary thread in the Slim and Save diary forum so that we can all keep up with how you're doing! It might be a good place to record your reasons for wanting to lose weight before you start. I have a list like that and it's really motivating if I hit any tough days.

Hi, I'm new too. Ordered my pack and it's coming tomorrow. I'd like to start it tomorrow but if it comes later in the day it'll have to be saturday. Good luck. I have a friend who has lost sooo much doing this and it has completely inspired me. X

Hi, I'm new too. Ordered my pack and it's coming tomorrow. I'd like to start it tomorrow but if it comes later in the day it'll have to be saturday. Good luck. I have a friend who has lost sooo much doing this and it has completely inspired me. X

Thats great.. I am starting Sunday as have family staying! Its always good to start around the same time as someone else.... if everyone else is a couple months in it can be a bit like your playing catch up xx

Hi curvy em I'm starting this weekend too as you say it's great to all be starting the same time the twice i have done a vlcd the support on here was invaluable and really kept me going as we all know what each other is going through- how much do you want to lose ? Xxx

Yay! Hopefully we will all be starting around the same time so can support eachother, although all of the guys on here are fab and so supportive and knowledgeable!

Good luck ladies!xx

I want to loose at least 3 stone really. I will be happy with 2 though. Yeah it's good to start the same day as someone else. I'm just heading home from London so my pack should be waiting for me. How much do you want to loose??? xx

My pack won't arrive til Monday so all systems go for then...
Want to lose at least 3st. Ideally 4.5. Eeek long way to go!

xx

Hi girls,

I hope you don't mind me jumping in! i started today so couple days before you guys but would love people to share journey with if you'll have me :).

Catdog xx

Welcome ladies, everyone is really friendly on here, I'm sure you will enjoy S and S. the first few days are the hardest but hopefully you will find it a breeze after that and enjoying watching those numbers on the scales drop fast :-D

catdog said:
Hi girls,

I hope you don't mind me jumping in! i started today so couple days before you guys but would love people to share journey with if you'll have me :).

Catdog xx

Of course not. I will make a thread for us starting this weekend. Will be good to have each other in the same boat. How are you finding it ??

Of course not. I will make a thread for us starting this weekend. Will be good to have each other in the same boat. How are you finding it ??

Today is going okay, haven't had any packs yet lol just my water :eek: going to try first one now, wish me luck lol.

Catdog xx

Actually went put for another walk with the dog instead :eek:, OH is making my mac and cheese now eek. Gonna try chilli one after with lettuce wrapped around it. I know it's late to start eating but i'm a night owl and night times are the hardest for me. Will be back in a bit to let you know how it tasted! OOh i had nibble on the truffa bar just to see if ide like it as i really dont like dark choc but even though its dark coc around it, its not too bad with the truffle stuff inside, even though i dont like truffley stuff either lol. Not sure if i would get it again but after me 'proper meals' tonight i'm gonna have it with a cuppa and see how it is with that :).

Catdog xx

As VLCD bars go the truffla is just a different league to others :)

Nothing tops cambridges peanut crunch bar mmmmmmmm, wish there was something similar on this!

Okay so had mac and cheese and it was soooooooooooooooo lush, lots of sauce with it though, so would be best with some broccolli or something with it and it poured over nom nom.

About to have me chilli wrapped in lettuce, will let you know how it goes :)

Catdog xx

Back