Newbie guy kicking off tomorrow

jon1964

Been lurking here for a while, thanks for the amazingly comprehensive and honest information,

Introduction event last night, saw the DVD, really hit the target for me. Just had my form signed by the GP. First group session tomorrow night.

Wish me luck!

Been lurking here for a while, thanks for the amazingly comprehensive and honest information,

Introduction event last night, saw the DVD, really hit the target for me. Just had my form signed by the GP. First group session tomorrow night.

Wish me luck!

:D Good luck mate, nice to see another bloke on here, some of these women gang up on us here :D

Wish me luck!

:welcome: to minimins jonny :) good luck :)

:D Good luck mate, nice to see another bloke on here, some of these women gang up on us here :D

dont mind that old far* he brings it all on himself!:p

Best of luck :)

I would wish you luck...but you probably don't even need it. You'll be fine! First few days are the hardest then you'll be away with it :)

oh ull fly through it dont worry. good luck xxx

Welcome Jonny!! There's a September Starters thread up there ^^^ somewhere - you are welcome to come and join us - we promise we'll be gentle with you!! mwahahahah!!

Ahem.

Best of luck with your first week!!! x

Thanks for the support - just had my first shake - so it's all systems go.

hi and welcome to the forum. i wish you all the luck in your first week - it will fly by and the results will be amazing. x

Back