Newbie here! Lifetime dieter though!!!

No roasties?! You deserve a medal! Lol I had Chinese :-/ dads favourite so I kinda had to! Lol
Ah well, I enjoyed it. It's just lucky I like ready meals too!

I had roasties done in the actifry they are fab. I'm in the ww ready meals too thus week. Also going to make sure I eat by 7pm when possible. 3 of us in family want to loose as much weight as possible by 12 August found out 2 are on SlimmIng pills from private clinic no hope of me catching up :-(

I know ll (i can't call you large lump thats horrid) ... I was pleased after though....

Slimming pills eh lis? That's good for loss, but I dont believe it adjusts your brain for the long term eating habits...

I'd love to try the actifry. What's the chip calories like?

Hmmm thats a good 50 cals less per 100g then... Are they nice? I do love chips. We only ever had them once a month, but when I cooked them, I had a good plateful... Eek!!! Alas, no more!

I seem to be still enjoying Salmon, Broccoli, Green Beans, Cous cous and Soy sauce pretty much every night. Its the nibbles I struggle with, I always knew I would.

How are you doing lis and liv?

Yes the nibbles get me too! I'm not doing so good :( yes I'm having my ww meals but in pigging out in between! I hate it and don't know why as im not hungry! Let's hope today is better!

Eveni gs are my problem. Did so well all say then went to a party had hotdog pizza and wi w and thengit home and kept nibbling.
However had a v stressful start to the day hubby collapse dis ok ish now but I was gonna grab a mc d for brekki but we t to coop instead and gir alpen lure and fruit instead.

How was today liv?

Holy moly lis, hope oh is ok! Sheesh! Well done for avoiding mc d ! Only thing worth having from there is their salad in my opinion!

Today I realised that by upping my dinner carbs and veggies, I don't want to nibble as much... It's the way to go for me I think. Weigh in Saturday. That's day 17 and first weigh in so that will be interesting.

Hopefully, not disheartening.

He's still in pain but lots of pain killers. Did ok yesterday today is all planned too. Not going to weigh myself till next Friday fingers crossed for a good loss
Hope ur wi goes well
X

Day 17?! How can you go so long without weighing! I'd be going crazy! Lol I'm daily :-/ it works for me though although I think after my holiday I'll try and make it every other day, wean myself off and see how i get on. Hope your weigh in goes ok! I'm sure it'll be great :)

Yesterday went very well actually! I was very pleased with myself. Back down to 17.2.5 which means I've lost the extra couple of pounds I'd put on from being a piggy! My initial aim afew weeks ago was to get into the 16's before holiday but that's gone out the window.. I go on Saturday! Can't really exercise how I want either as have a fractured foot/nerve problem that hasn't healed yet. BUT I did a couple of measurements before I ran out the door this morning. And I've lost 6 inches from my belly button and 5 from under my bust! Woop! Must do more measurements on sat.

Lis I hope your oh is ok! How you resisted maccy d's I have no idea! I know it's rubbish but I still love it! In not cc on hols so maybe I can have a sneaky one at the airport lol

Hope you both have a good day! X

I feel that I break diets from the 'reward and repent cycle' I get myself into after weigh in... So, liv, I thought I would try to forgo it and just go by clothes. My sister thinks its nuts too, but today my jeans, fresh from being washed, felt really loose so I'm hoping for at least 5 pounds. Anything less is ok, but a bit depressing. We shall see.

Have a great holiday! xxxx

Ah that makes sense. I guess for me it's just good to see my hard work paying off. Also on the flip side if I've had a bad day or 2 my weighing reins it in. If I weighed every week instead then I'd have a bad week instead of a few days if that makes sense. Funny how it's different for everyone.

Loose jeans that are straight out the wash make me happy! Well done! Essentially it's dress size that matters to most (inc me!) so makes a lot of sense doing it the way you are x

Whoop. 7lbs off... Bad evening, but mates birthday so drinkies and dinner. 1995 cals today so still not too bad..

Back