Newbie here

SazzleDazzle80

Hey
i'm starting this next week :0) I've lost 2 1/2st on the Cambridge diet since August 25th but had to stop as it was far too expensive. I'm a single mum and a nurse so convenience is key for me! Looking for weight loss buddies for motivation and support. Thanks x

Hey i'm starting this next week :0) I've lost 2 1/2st on the Cambridge diet since August 25th but had to stop as it was far too expensive. I'm a single mum and a nurse so convenience is key for me! Looking for weight loss buddies for motivation and support. Thanks x

Welcome and good luck!

I started last Friday. You did really well on Cambridge. I have used their products. But not had a consultant. I prefer the taste of Exante shakes. I hope you enjoy it!

Welcome! I've done Cambridge too in the past but right now I have zero spare cash and absolutely could not afford CWP. It's all I can do to afford exante LOL.

Lots here seem to have started during the past couple of weeks so we can encourage each other and everyone else x

Welcome Sazzle! You've certainly come to the right place! This forum is brilliant. I don't post often but it's a mine of inspiration and information to keep you going!
Hope all is going well!!

Back