Newbie just leaving the 26 stone zone...need some buddies to keep me going :)

Hi Lisa,

Well done on your loss. The stones will soon tick down.

Sw is a fab plan.

Cake. X

I've only re-started my diet this month but will try for the 6 stone before the end of the year too. 9lbs so far this month!

sts is better than a gain well done, this week will be a loss for sure.

Aw well done, that is great! Keep going, you are doing so well!

MrsLisaMarie said:
Hi! Weighed in on Monday and lost another 3lbs so I got my club 10 and only 3.5lb to go to 3 stone! So chuffed!! X

Well done that's great! Are you needing new clothes yet? I found 3st was the point at which I needed new trousers.

MrsLisaMarie said:
I dropped 1 size after 1 stone (I had only just gone up a size and wasn't "filling it") and now I am 2 sizes down :) xx

Feels great doesn't it. The biggest change for me was buying normal clothes. You'll be there in no time, you're doing so well. X

Not doing SW, but WW hope I can join in with your wanting to lose 6 stone this year! I am 3lbs off having lost 4 stone, so feeling good about the weight loss and hoping to continue.

Well done on the loss so far, shame your friends have given up, but I am sure seeing your success may spur them on x

I lost 3.5lbs this week taking my overall loss in 14 weeks to 3 stone bang on!! I am sooooo chuffed! I am wanting 5 stone at least off by September 1st as I go on holiday...I am starting to think I could maybe have lost 7-8 stone by xmas if I carry on the way I have been losing!! :)

4lb loss and I am into the 23's after starting in the 27's!
xx

MrsLisaMarie said:
I lost 3.5lbs this week taking my overall loss in 14 weeks to 3 stone bang on!! I am sooooo chuffed! I am wanting 5 stone at least off by September 1st as I go on holiday...I am starting to think I could maybe have lost 7-8 stone by xmas if I carry on the way I have been losing!! :)

4lb loss and I am into the 23's after starting in the 27's!
xx

Totally fab well done :) x

Back