Newbie just leaving the 26 stone zone...need some buddies to keep me going :)

Well done on your overall loss and your loss today hun :) xx

MrsLisaMarie said:
Another 1lb of for me this week. 3lbs and I reach the 23's :) xx

Well done hun totally fab! X

MrsLisaMarie said:
Another 1lb of for me this week. 3lbs and I reach the 23's :) xx

You are doing amazingly. X

MrsLisaMarie said:
I did it!!! 4.5lbs off this week!! I am officially in the 23's :) 1.5lbs to go for my 3.5 stone award :)

Well done hun you are doing fab! X c

Wow just looked on this thread and can't believe I was just leaving the 26's in such a short time ago...I am now half way through the 23's! :)

Hi Lisa Marie

If you still need a slimming buddy, then we can help each other..

I started SW in mid April when I was 25 1/2 stone.

So far I have lost 2 stone and 6lbs, so as you put I am nearly through the 23's and into the 22's. It's the lightest I've been for ages.

I've even been able to wear clothes that were too small for me, which is great.

My target is about 15 stone, so I'm thinking that I must lose between 50 and 60 lbs by the end of this year. That will mean a total loss this year of about 6 1/2 stone.

Any time you need any moral support, just let me know.

Enough about me, you are doing excellent. Keep up the great work and you'll do it

Rich :)

Hi Lisa,

I'm 22 years old, i started 12 weeks ago at 20 stone 8lb, i'm now 17 stone exactly. My goal is 11 stone by christmas, i WILL get there. So i have another 6 stone to go. I sent you a request on twitter as you're page is private.. Also if you'd like to add me on bbm (anyone can) my pin is 29500722 :)

Also links to my facebook, twitter & tumblr are all here on my page too!! x

Hi Lisa,

I'm 22 years old, i started 12 weeks ago at 20 stone 8lb, i'm now 17 stone exactly. My goal is 11 stone by christmas, i WILL get there. So i have another 6 stone to go. I sent you a request on twitter as you're page is private.. Also if you'd like to add me on bbm (anyone can) my pin is 29500722 :)

Also links to my facebook, twitter & tumblr are all here on my page too!! x

Hiya...I have sent you a request on bbm :) xx

Hi Lisa Marie

If you still need a slimming buddy, then we can help each other..

I started SW in mid April when I was 25 1/2 stone.

So far I have lost 2 stone and 6lbs, so as you put I am nearly through the 23's and into the 22's. It's the lightest I've been for ages.

I've even been able to wear clothes that were too small for me, which is great.

My target is about 15 stone, so I'm thinking that I must lose between 50 and 60 lbs by the end of this year. That will mean a total loss this year of about 6 1/2 stone.

Any time you need any moral support, just let me know.

Enough about me, you are doing excellent. Keep up the great work and you'll do it

Rich :)

Thanks Rich :) x

After my 1.5lb gain last week I have now got my 4 stone loss award after a 5.5lb loss this week :) So happy!

Now I need 3.5lbs to be out of the 23's forever and say hello to the 22's for a short while :)

Hope everyone is doing ok xx

After my 1.5lb gain last week I have now got my 4 stone loss award after a 5.5lb loss this week :) So happy!

Now I need 3.5lbs to be out of the 23's forever and say hello to the 22's for a short while :)

Hope everyone is doing ok xx
Thats a fantastic loss well done. You more than made up for that small gain and its nice when you leave a stone bracket. 4 stone loss overall thats brilliant too, hopefully I can join you in that soon just 2lbs to my 4 stone loss!

Hi Lisa, just noticed me and you both are following SW. Well done on your loss so far and also on your 4 stone award :D you will see the next zone in no time at the rate you are going, keep it up.
- Pip x

This thread is such an inspiration to me as I started at more or less the same weight as you and I'm doing Slimming World too. I'm hoping to be down in the 23's in the next couple of weeks and follow you down through the numbers until we get to goal.

You must be so incredibly proud of yourself :)

lisamarie well done thats a fab loss well done

Back