Newbie just leaving the 26 stone zone...need some buddies to keep me going :)

Well I did it! 2lbs loss to get my 6.5 stone award! Just in time for my birthday on Friday too :)

I really want my 7 stone award asap...can't believe in 14 months I am 6.5 stone lighter. I love Slimming World I really do :)

Only 9lbs to go to my Century Club Award on here :-D

Last edited:
Just looking at my OVERALL GOAL ticker and thinking...gosh when I started I thought I would never get there...and now the car is half way!!!

Well done....!!!! Youre doing so well...! I hope to achieve all you have too... xxx

well done your doing great yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017: i feel like one of theses today lolol

Hi MrsLisaMarie - You have done so well and in a relatively short period of time! Well done!

I joined SW at the very end of August 2011 and to date have lost 6 stone with realistically at least another 3 stone to lose. You seem so motivated with good weight losses most weeks, my losses seem to be slowing up and am struggling to keep motivated so were wondering what tips you have after being on the plan for a while to keep the losses coming!!

WELL DONE!! KEEP IT UP X

Hi MrsLisaMarie - You have done so well and in a relatively short period of time! Well done!

I joined SW at the very end of August 2011 and to date have lost 6 stone with realistically at least another 3 stone to lose. You seem so motivated with good weight losses most weeks, my losses seem to be slowing up and am struggling to keep motivated so were wondering what tips you have after being on the plan for a while to keep the losses coming!!

To be honest I am feeling that my losses are slowing down. I lost my 6 stone before Christmas and it took me until March to get my 6.5 stone award. I have started to up my exercise and try new foods/recipes to keep me going. It's tough but most of the time the reason I don't gain massively is because I have new habits so being "bad" is no where near as "bad" as I was before. I have started upping my exercise. I go to zumba and walk a lot with my little girl in her buggy.

Just keep at it :)

hi hun i think your doing great keep it up

Hi there. I have had an awful few weeks with the hubby in and out of hospital...hopefully we have had a breakthrough and things can start to get better now.

I weighed myself today and I am 20stone10lbs so I have put on 1lb - happy with that and ready to start moving my weight again!

I will try and update a bit more regularly from now on. xx

hi lisa glad you got a break through at last and just to put a pound on what you must have been going through is amazing good luck now your back love xx

I got weighed at group and I was actually 20st9lbs so I maintained my weight loss :) Very happy with that and wanted 2lbs off this week. Only 7.5lbs to my Century Club badge xx

Very well done!... I do Zumba, and walk too and i just love it, it really helps to shift those pounds... just a few more stone off, and Ill be riding my bike too!....

Keep us all posted!

xx

I got weighed at group and I was actually 20st9lbs so I maintained my weight loss :) Very happy with that and wanted 2lbs off this week. Only 7.5lbs to my Century Club badge xx

I have just started SW this week! I have sooooo much to lose, how long has it taken you? How did you do it? What exercise do you do? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I do zumba, swimming, walking...anything really. Just try to keep on the move.

I have lost 6.5 stone since January 2012 so 17 months...had a bad few months though so it should be more seen as I lost 6 stone before christmas! Oh well...I've still done fab and already changed my life.

Good luck x

Here is a progress pic for you all :) 6.5 stone lighter x

IMG-20130426-WA000.jpg

Here is a progress pic for you all :) 6.5 stone lighter x

View attachment 89168

Wow you look fantastic!!!!

Very well done to you.. even with your hubbies ill health you are still doing fantastically!.. I am just half a pound off of losing my 6 stone!... and I totally agree with you on the feeling great front!...

good luck and keep losing!

xxxx

WOW!!! You have done so well!!!! Well done hun x

I've gone a bit awol...all these health problems with the hubby are sending my head west! No more excuses though. Last weigh in I last Saturday was 20st8lbs and 4.5lbs away from my 7 stone award. Proud of myself for the fact that I haven't gained although a little miffed I haven't lost more.

Going to start power walking while the nights are lighter for longer. Just pop a decent album on my ipod and get out there for an hour every night.

Hope everyone else is doing well and I will try and keep everyone updated more often from now on :)

Lisa xxx

Back