Newbie looking for Buddies/motivation

Ebonyspice

Hi Everyone , I am traveling in August on a holiday and I am desperate to lose as much weight as I can and so I have decided to start the Exante diet . I am in desperate need of support and motivation a budd. I plan on starting on Saturday. I wanted to ask , people that have lost a lot of weight , do you exercise as well ?
Many thanks

Hi and welcome, I am only half way through my weight loss - just under 3 stone in 8 weeks.
I think it depends how much you are used to but it seems to be half and half on here - some do regular exercise like myself - I do some every day and others don't do as much as frequently. I didn't do much the first week then built it up slowly.
Keep us posted as to how you are doing, a lot of people have diaries on here where you will find a lot of motivation :)

Hi Girls
I've just started the Evante diet too, first day today!! I've have a vanilla shake this morning and I'm surprised how nice it was!!, I go away August too and hope to lose 2 stone or more, I will also be TTC again in September as I've been trying for a baby for 2 years had a miscarriage and have decided I need to lose weight before I try again, so lots of motivation!!
How are you finding Evante Ebony ? (oh btw Ebony is my girls name for my baby to be :) )

xxx

Hi Ladies ! I start Saturday and I am really looking forward to it ! Clover I totally understand what you are saying. If I lost 2stone I would be really happy and would allow me to start my holiday with confidence .I will definitely keep you all updated . Choosing Ebony as a name is so cool Clover !

whats up ladies, i am also starting saturday, just had loads of domestic issues going on, which derailed me, but saturday i will be focussed and come july/august we will all be in awesome shape :) and our lifestyle change will be long term period!!!!

Hi Kenshin112, Yay I am really looking forward to the transformation ! I will update daily to keep me focussed .

I have decided to do 5:2 but I will start Total solution next Monday when I go back to work . I am still losing weight and keeping fit and so I am not worried . I also need to get some Bars and shakes before next Monday . WEll done Duckiecuff , I promise I will be joining your quest !

Hi, i'm a newbie, started this morning with a strawberry shake and i'm starving! currently drinking water and green tea to try and fill myself up a bit.

I'm hoping to loose between 1.5 and 2 stone. I previously lost about 2.5 stone on sw a couple of years ago but have put 1.5 back on and have been messing about for ages loosing half a stone, then putting it back on etc. I'm really hoping that the 'quick fix' element of exante means that I loose the weight fast, then looking at doing 5.2 to keep it off.

Hi GGgirl, I know how hard it is ,but the results are worth it .I am on the 5:2 plan now . My plan is to start Total solution on Monday .

Hey Nattyclare, I am losing weight but now as fast as I would have liked ! I am going on the Total Solution plan on Monday , I will be starting gym and swimming using swim tag challenge also . I am thinking of doing a diary but only time will tell .

Hey Nattyclare, I am losing weight but now as fast as I would have liked ! I am going on the Total Solution plan on Monday , I will be starting gym and swimming using swim tag challenge also . I am thinking of doing a diary but only time will tell .

I do the swimtag too! really motivates me!
I don't lose as quick as I would like but the exercise slows it down I think but the exercise has had a HUGE difference on my body shape. I am still 14st 12lb but went out yesterday and bought some size 14 clothes, and they fit perfectly. I picked up 18's and 16's hoping the odd 16 may fit but the exercise has really made that difference|!

Hello Everyone , I am nearing the end of my first day on Total solution and so far so good !
How is everyone else doing ?

Back