Newbie on LT!

fizzstar

bye bye belly
A friend has directed me to this forum for advice and support so here I am!! I started LT today, and have somehow got through it, with just one person telling me I should try something else as shes never heard of LT... blah blah blah...! Ive seen my friends weightloss and im determined! If I look half as damn good as she does then i'll be happy :)

So its a quick hello and bye from me! Hope everyones as nice as she says :D

Welcome fizzstar:welcome2:

Well done on getting through the first day!

Hang in there as it will get easier and there will be lots of newbies starting like yourself for the New Year!

If you start a thread for newbies others will join in as they come along.

Good luck with your diet journey...If you need any help please ask:)

Hello, welcome and good luck!

Hiya Fizz... Welcome to the forum and good luck on LT... We are all in this together, and the people on here are amazing!!! There is nothing we haven't heard before, so if you need help, just ask x x

Hello! Ive just got through the second day. Thanks for all the messages :) x

hey hun, where are you from?

Natalie - its me, Gina :)

Natalie - its me, Gina :)

haha i thought it was but didnt want to say incase i looked like a nutter:D

well done on day two its brill:worthy:

i swear this place really helped me that much i think i almost did peoples head in complaining, but it helps it really does, use it everyday, coz i foound the days i didnt i honestly struggled far more:D

i swear this place really helped me that much i think i almost did peoples head in complaining, but it helps it really does, use it everyday, coz i foound the days i didnt i honestly struggled far more:D

You did do our heads in!!! pmsl x x

Only joking hun x x x

You did do our heads in!!! pmsl x x

Only joking hun x x x

lol i did my own in, and ade it so far, lost 3 stone now look where i am for not coming on here for ages hey, ticker gone back down the scale and trousers way tighter grrrrrrrrrrr, this time im sticking on this place everyday lol

so gona be doing the heads in pmsl

lol i did my own in, and ade it so far, lost 3 stone now look where i am for not coming on here for ages hey, ticker gone back down the scale and trousers way tighter grrrrrrrrrrr, this time im sticking on this place everyday lol

so gona be doing the heads in pmsl

We wouldn't have you any other way!! x x x
I am not looking forward to moving my ticker back.. I am gonna be gutted!!! lol ... I am going to end up needing to lose about 4 stone :eek: :eek:

We wouldn't have you any other way!! x x x
I am not looking forward to moving my ticker back.. I am gonna be gutted!!! lol ... I am going to end up needing to lose about 4 stone :eek: :eek:

lol miving the ticker back is gutting, i only had about 19 lbs to go last i changed it grrrrrrr, so even tho i gained 11 back over xmas it was more before, over about 5 months since i met my fella, who i love to bits but i blame him lol, on and off all the time, i did a full bloomin 13 weeks and lost so much, but ehy well, heres to finally reaching my goal of 10 stone in hopefully about 4 weeks:D

LOL!!!!! Nutter :) Well its bedtime on day 2, im hungry :( and im achy, my legs are killing me. Oh well... tomorrows another day lol x

LOL!!!!! Nutter :) Well its bedtime on day 2, im hungry :( and im achy, my legs are killing me. Oh well... tomorrows another day lol x

very well done hun

Back