Newbie question

Cas213

Hi eveyone. Started TS on Wednesday for the first time. I know I'm really lucky but I've never had to diet before, but I got ill a few years ago and the weight stealth bombed me!! I've now got 3st to lose... Not a huge amount to some I know but I'm a smurf and it shows. Question is can I skip packs? I feel so full on 2 packs and loads of water I'm really struggling to get the 3rd down even tho I like the taste. 400 Cals just seems insanely low???
Thanks in advance for any advice

Hi and welcome!
I began Exante TS last Thursday so I'm pretty new to the diet as well but I would t recommend only eating two packs a day! I am very active as I have quite a physical job (I clock up way over 10,000 steps for a 6 hour shift alone) and I excersise out of work so if I don't have my three packs I can feel quite weak...
But Exante is formulated to deliver 100% of your recommended daily allowance of vitamins and minerals, without eating all three products this diet could really compromise your health again...
Good luck though, hope this advice helps you out!

Hi and welcome!
I began Exante TS last Thursday so I'm pretty new to the diet as well but I would t recommend only eating two packs a day! I am very active as I have quite a physical job (I clock up way over 10,000 steps for a 6 hour shift alone) and I excersise out of work so if I don't have my three packs I can feel quite weak...
But Exante is formulated to deliver 100% of your recommended daily allowance of vitamins and minerals, without eating all three products this diet could really compromise your health again...
Good luck though, hope this advice helps you out!
Thanks mizzy, pretty active too with horse to ride and a bit of running and must admit I have been feeling a bit wobbly! Will try cutting water back a bit to see if that helps? Thanks for the quick reply and hope we both get to our targets quickly and safely :)

Back