newbie-restart AGAIN !!!

Good luck for WI xx

good evenin everyone hope you are all well....totm arrived today so its been a day of pure agony,hot water bottles n painkillers....oh had to take car to work and am in so much pain couldn't face the long walk so have decided to miss wi ....just as well really as I'm sure it would have been a gain anyway..will be trying to work extra hard this week although I feel that I'm gettin bored with it........will have to shake that feelin as I know I want to lose the weight more than anything....can't wait to get back to work in 2 weeks to get back into some kind of routine again....hopefully this will help...just hope I can hold it together until then........gettin up late and havin brekkie...missing lunch isn't doin me any favours at all... never thought I'd hear myself say I missed work lol....good luck everyone for your wi's ..will post food dairy later x

Bless u Jem u poor thing x TOTM ruins diets n ur days Hun x u need to get some heat pads they are brill for a bit of comfort n u can get some that stick directly to ur skin x boots own I think they r! I living with one a day at mo x take it easy Hun n don't worry about ur WI get yrself better x take care sweetie x ;-)

Have u tried Recommended drugs for TOTM, Feminax ones which r pricey, have 500mg paracetamol n 8mg of codeine so u cud get some cheaper versions, boots do there own para/codeine or I have looked up today for my friend feminax ultra which has a drug which helps reduce inflammation it begins with naxo...? I will come back to u!
X

Hope you feel bit better tomorrow! I hate having no routine over summer either when im at uni i have much more structure so cant wait to go back ha im sure we wont be saying that a week or two back into routine :) x

Hope u feel better darling! Don't leave us! U kno u can do it! Nothing to be bored of! Just swap ur meals and mix it up :) big hugs sugar!!! Hope TOTM leaves u alone soon! Xx

thanks guys....pain is starting to fade now ..not as bad just a little niggily..
Liz I just take paracetamol as anything with aspirin or codine acually gives me headaches...sure it could only happen to me lol but thanks for the suggestions...its only this last sort of 9months that it's given me any bother before that I hadn't and ache or pain ..maybe its the change startin lol...hope not!!
thanks Linda and well done on your sts at least it's not a loss x
Jemma well done on your loss your doin fab hun
Marnie thanks hun I will x
Carly thanks hun...I won't leave ..just get fed up counting and being careful would love a months worth of blow out but I know I would only regret it big time so I will stick with it..just cant seem to get my first silver 7 ,maybe when I eventually get it I might get my mojo back..if you know what i mean....well done on your loss too hun x
Heather..I cant wait to get back to work and I know what you mean I will be there a week then countin the days till the halloween hols.. lol
hope you are all well..I havent posted my food menus for the last 2 days but I have been within my points although I could very easily NOT, just found myself goin to bed early to watch a dvd to keep me away from temptation...sad I know...will get a proper catch up with you all tomorrow and well done to you all ...
hope Sarah ,Ellen, Jacqui and everyone else is ok too
See you all tomorrow x

jem3139 said:
thanks guys....pain is starting to fade now ..not as bad just a little niggily..
Liz I just take paracetamol as anything with aspirin or codine acually gives me headaches...sure it could only happen to me lol but thanks for the suggestions...its only this last sort of 9months that it's given me any bother before that I hadn't and ache or pain ..maybe its the change startin lol...hope not!!
thanks Linda and well done on your sts at least it's not a loss x
Jemma well done on your loss your doin fab hun
Marnie thanks hun I will x
Carly thanks hun...I won't leave ..just get fed up counting and being careful would love a months worth of blow out but I know I would only regret it big time so I will stick with it..just cant seem to get my first silver 7 ,maybe when I eventually get it I might get my mojo back..if you know what i mean....well done on your loss too hun x
Heather..I cant wait to get back to work and I know what you mean I will be there a week then countin the days till the halloween hols.. lol
hope you are all well..I havent posted my food menus for the last 2 days but I have been within my points although I could very easily NOT, just found myself goin to bed early to watch a dvd to keep me away from temptation...sad I know...will get a proper catch up with you all tomorrow and well done to you all ...
hope Sarah ,Ellen, Jacqui and everyone else is ok too
See you all tomorrow x

Hi Hun glad u bit better lovey x
I got my scan date thru 8th sept so cross everything x I finished work early today cos I felt so ill, am signing myself off for a wk of rest x

Hope u feel better soon Jem xxxxxx

Hi Jem glad you feeling a little better not the same on here without you so don't you even think of not posting i need you to keep me on the straight and narrow when i go to cyprus next week and have to join sw instead of ww, if you fed up counting why do you not give sw a go yourself lots of good people on here love it lol x

Hope u are feeling better xx

oh hun, i hope you get you're mojo back x

Hugs xx

Hi Jem
Happy Friday
Hope ur well
Xx

Missing u xx

Back