newbie-restart AGAIN !!!

Hi Jem
where ru honey?
Hope ur ok xx

Oo she gone away? I didn't know x good for her x

Missing u Jem :( x

Hi guys .....sorry I have been missing for a while I have just been goin through a rough patch ...I think I have put all my weight back on ..to be honest I haven't even weighed myself to see. I have just been in an "I can't be bothered mood " and can't seem to shake it.
My mum went into hospital last week to have open heart surgery and had her pre-med and everything then she was told that the op ws cancelled and sent her home...such a mess...but on the bright side she had her op this morning and is in intensive care now for 24hrs, so it will be all go here for the next few weeks looking after her and my Dad. I need to shake this feeling and get back on track....every Monday morning I go to work with my little bag of diet goodies and by lunch time I've go astray.
I hope you are all doing well and losing loads...I may not be on too often for a little while ( lookin after mum) but I will get back to it and will be chatting to you all again soon. I hope everyone enjoyed there hols and Carly hope you had a ball at Leeds......see you all soon x

Hi Jem
Nice to hear from u but really sorry to hear about ur mun, hope she will be well after the op lovey xx
U look after u n ur family don't worry about dieting n just take care xxxx
;-)
We are here if u need us x

Last edited:
Jem - my mum had open heart surgery back in 2007 .. i was a total wreck ... but she did super, and your mum will too ... stay strong :D here to chat if u need to xxxxx

sorry you've had a rough time hun.

take care of youself and you're mum x

Sorry u are having a rough time! We are all here if u need us! Ur mum is a fighter :) big hugs xx

Missing u Jem! Massive hugs xx

I agree with Carly x hope ur mum is ok n ur coping ok x
Miss u n take care of u xx
;-)

Hugs!!! Xx

Missing u Jem! Xx

Well ladies I'M BACK......I know its been over year since I last spoke to you all ,a busy year in which I didn't lose any weight but gained a few pounds lol. After a disasterous 3months on slimming world during which I only lost 3lb ( which I quickly put back on) I decided to rejoin ww, so in october I went back to class and up to Christmas I lost 3lbs. Janurary brought a new year and somehow a more focused me and to date I have lost 8.5lbs ...yeah me!! Maybe it was the fact that two fellow work colleagues joined in January that I have lost steadily every week (I don't want to fail with them watching on lol) but anyway I am more determined now than ever .lLast week I had my first sts in weeks which threw me a bit so I thought I need my pals at minimins to cheer me on ...so guys as I said before ..I'M BACK!!!!!
I hope he that you are all doing well and on track and I can't wait to catch up with you all ...by the way mum got through her heart op and is doing much better and thank you all for your kind words and best wishes they were very much appreciated x
I will start my food diary again tomorrow and agian if anyone spots anything wrong please let me know...oh btw my current weight is 8st 13.5lbs ....first goal is 8st then we shall see after that if I need to go any furthur I woulld like to be 7st 9lbs like I was last time but we shall see .

had a rocky start to the week but it has all come good ...got up monday mornin all set to spend the day with my son and ended up in bed all day with a vomiting virus so needless to say I didn't eat much but I did drink plenty of water which must have done me some good as I weighed in 2lbs lighter on tuesday night .Not much else has happened this week ,returned to work on wed and it was freezing but thankfully we all got home early which was great .Took my mum shopping on friday and tried to use my ww phone app only to add an update then it stopped working so that wasn't much crack but I was good and didn't buy anything naughty so all in all I have had a good week and I hope you all have too. Here now is my food diary for the week so far not including Monday as it was only water.......

Tuesday19th Feb
Breakfast slice of boiled ham.......2pp
ww biscuit 2pp
tea 1pp
sub total 5pp
Lunch zero point soup 0pp
Dinner 2 lean pork chops 10pp
potatoes boiled 4pp
peas 2pp
onions lightly fried 2pp
bbq sauce 3pp
sub total
21pp
grand total 26pp

Wed 20th Feb
Breakfast slice wholemeal toast lf spread 3pp
lf yoghurt strawberries & pineapple 2pp
tea and daily milk allowance 2pp
sub total
7pp
Lunch lentil and ham soup 3pp
sub total 10pp
Dinner 2 ww wraps 6pp
lettuce tomato onion peppers 0pp
spiced chicken breast 4pp
coleslaw with x light mayo 2pp
4 glass red wine 16pp
grand total
38pp
activity pionts earned today 2
weekly pro points used 12/49 ...
-2activity pionts >10/49 used
Thursday 21st Feb
Breakfast wholemeal toast & LF spread 3pp
ww yog and fruit 1pp
tea & daily milk allowance 2pp
sub total
6pp
Lunch lentil & ham soup 3pp
wheaten bread & LF spread 4pp
1 chicken nugget 2pp ( coulddn't resist lol)
sub total
9pp
Dinner 1/3 chippy chip with curry sauce 9pp
mushrooms pepper & onions 0pp
ww peanut bar 2pp
sub total
11pp
grand total 26pp
weely pionts used 10/49
Friday 22Feb
Breakfast wholemeal toast & LF spread 3pp
ww yog & fruit 1pp
tea & daily milk allowance 2pp
sub total
6pp
Lunch lentil and ham soup 3pp
dinner oven baked fish(in crumbs) 10pp
LF salad cream 1pp
floury bap 6pp
sub total
17pp
grand total 26pp
4 glasses wine 16pp
weekly pionts used 26/49

that has been my week so far haven't had anything to eat today as yet because I dont feel great I do hope that this virus thing isn't coming back ...will keep you all posted x

Saturday 23rd Feb
Breakfast ....didn't have any had a dickie tummy lol just drank tea with my daily milk allowance 2pp
lunch ......curly wurly 3pp
options white choc drink 2pp
2sml sq of dark choc 2pp the chocolate made me feel soooo much better lol
sub total 9pp
dinner .....homemade turkey burger (no bap) 7pp
garlic potatoes (made in the actifry) 4pp
mixed salad leaves ,tomatoes and onion 0pp
4 morgans spiced with diet coke 8pp
grand total
28pp
weeklies used so far 28/49

Sunday 24th Feb......going out for family lunch today so saving all my points for that

I had 3 cocktail sausages 3pp
1 chicken wing 2pp
dessertsp prawns with pineapple and drizzle of sauce 3pp
small ptn stuffed roast pork 10pp
1/2 scoop mash and very small roast potato 2pp ( which I didnt eat all of)
carrots and cauli 0pp
gravy and apple sauce 4pp
small piece of pavalova and fresh fruit 4pp
2morgans n diet coke 4pp
grand total 34pp
total weelkies used so far 36/49

not a bad wee day it was dry and sunny although very cold and the meal was lovely ..I tried to be good in my choices and don't think I did too bad ...It could have been a lot worse I supposed
Oh!!! I forgot to tell you all I became a grandmother twice over since I have been awol my stepdaughter had a little girl Mia in november 2011 and a wee boy Riley in Jan 2013
so that keeps me busy some weekends .hope you all had a great weekend will catch up again later x

Weigh - in last nite was not good I put 1lb on but I'm ok about it as I was out on Sunday for a huge lunch so from today it's back on track hope you are all doing well ...will post food intake later x

Hiya Jem I'm resubscribing if you don't mind. Think I remember you from last year, welcome back and good to hear your mum is doing so well. Not to worry about the 1lb either, it'll be gone with a friend by next week ;)

Laura

thanks Mrs Lmc its good to be back and I hope your keeping well.....haven't been on much this week it's been hectic at work and home but I stayed om plan and lost 1lb at weigh in on tuesday so I am pleased about that ..will post my food dairy for the week later as I have to go go back out to work to do a function ....hope everyone is ok x

Back