Newbie/Started 6/6/11

I've just altered my ticker and first goal to 14st instead of 12st. I do intend to get to 12 and maybe lower but making an interim goal seems a little nearer.
At ww i have mini-goals of 1stone at a time so it doesn't seem as daunting.

Mandy

quite right Mandy - you'll get there just the same :)

at least most folks on here have loads to lose not like the class where there are peeps struggling to get 6 lbs off .:flirt2:

keep it up hun - you are doing great :D

Oh no we definitely have loads to lose. In fact Mandy I think we have about the same. So keep going girl . We WILL do it:)

Really went off the rails yesterday.......oops......!
Back on track today, fruit and low fat yoghurt for breakfast.

14 stone i know is achieveable as i got down there 2 and a half years ago, after that it's a bit of the unknown. Haven't been lower than that since i was 18!!!! (23 years ago)

Mandy

14 stone seems like a distant memory at the moment. I will get there it's just my head seems to want to sabotage my efforts. It's a case of devil and angel. The angel has won today, i've stayed within my points and taken my xen as usual. Did go to the kitchen cupboard and open the door but i shut it again without raiding so that was todays achievement.

Mandy

Leaving the kitchen without eating is def an achievement I would pleased with . I think when I get to 14 stone I would feel that it may actually be possible to get to my ultimate goal of 12 stone. Tbh I don't know whether I would look good at that weight I'm mire interested in being a size 12

Rach, what is it with us!!! we really want to lose the weight but we end up sabotaging ourselves. I'm not even hungry when i go looking for treats, i really don't understand it. After months on Lighterlife and having the cognitive therapy, you'd think i'd be cured by now!!
'toofatkat' i'd love to get into a size 12. I think i was 16 the last time i had a size 12 anywhere near me.

Mandy

I'm really shocked, i've lost 3lbs this week :eek:. How the heck have i managed that! Most i was hoping for was 2lb by the skin of my teeth. I have been avoiding the scales so what a nice surprise.

Mandy

I wouldn't try to question it if your body's like mine it has a mind of it's own and does what it wants when it wants. Just enjoy it :)

Don't worry Rach, i'm sure that you'll get your mojo back. You'll soon lose your little gain.

Mandy

I've posted on my diary page. Anyone with a weak stomach beware!!!

Rach, i've been really good and been within my ww points for the last few days, i'm feeling positive now and people are beginning to notice that i lost a little weight. Cheeky gits, it's nearly 2 stone!!! but being big, i have to lose about 3-4 stone before i get the 'crikeys' and the 'look at you, where've you gone' lol!!!

Mandy

How do i cope with this one!!!!!

The girls at ww have invited me to a evening out at the Indian. Do i take my xenical or not?..................that is the question!

Mandy

Back