Newbie started today!

Hi Kiwili,

Just want to say thank you!!! I am on day 3 of SS for the first time ever, and however much I am not struggling with the hunger, the cravings are through the roof.

I just sat and read your complete diary and I found it so motivating, you have been through so much with your leg etc but still managed to stick to your plan. I want to lose 3 stone by Christmas and was starting to think not a chance in hell, but now I feel all motivated and actualy believe it is possible, so Thanks :D

Oh and i was naughty a moment ago, as jumped on scales and so happy cause I have lost 6lbs in 3 days :clap:

So please keep posting and keep at it, as you are doing a great job. xx

Last edited:
Oh thank you jazzy, how to make a lady cry!! Gosh I hate totm it's a emotional rollacoaster.

Today I have physio class, a little apprehensive as leg already hurting (from bowling last night!!)

I'm not going to WI til weekend, but feeling great and fit in one of my favourite dresses. I'm hoping to be 11st 5 by next Wednesday. So we'll see.

Just gotta get through today, off to have 2 egg White omlette with turkey bacon 60cals before workout.

So physio nearly killed me! Circuit training, plus cycling. Had a egg White omelette prior to going, just had a slice of ham, feel like I need to eat some salad so may have 100cal one. So tired may go have a nap!

So I've pretty much done nothing this afternoon!! Lounged, rested my leg, so a very un productive day.

I'm tempted to WI tomorrow but also feeling very bloated so will probably wait until Saturday.

I had a tuna salad at lunch, it was beautiful.

Felt close to falling off CWP today, seem to be struggling emotionally am hoping it's just totm and it'll pass. Feel like a bath with DD and early night.

Really looking forward to weekend with my family, it's carnival this Saturday, then DD has nursery sports day, Sunday hopefully just rest up.

hi just wanted to say well done on ur weight loss so far, im hoping to start on tuesday and want to lose around 3/4 stone, reading all these diarys are giving me the motivation i need xx

It's Friday whoop!! So 5 weeks on CWP feeling and looking good!!!

Fitting in 12/14 dress size, was 16/18!! I'm so pleased....

Another 18lb to goal (think I may struggle) but gonna push on until I've lost at least 14lb.

Loving the glorious weather especially as I can wear a skirt now :)

Ahhhhh you sound so motivated, mind you I am not surprised being your into 12/14 dress, I can wait for that!! I have hung up 3 dresses that I want to get into, each one smaller than the other. So by the time I get to the size 12 one, I will have reached my goal.

Hope you have had a wonderfull Friday and that the weather continues so you can keep getting those pins out in your skirt :cross: xxx

Yesterday I failed!! Had 2 packs, then went to psychic night, ended up eating a piece of salmon!! Not the end of the world but I was Annoyed with myself!! Back on it 100% today.

Ohhh that is not so bad, dont be Annoyed with yourself, it could have been much worse, you could have eaten a big slice of chocolate cake. :D and being striaght back on it today will make you feel better!! :553:

Stayed 100% again today, think 1 day wobble in 5 weeks is acceptable after all it was only salmon!!

Feeling mardy today!! Looking forward to my bed.

Not a good day!! Feel awful.... Sore throat, cold and ache. So tired it's unbelievable.

F'd up the diet by having a falafel salad (I know not a massive cake but still 300cals ish) just really felt like I needed something to eat.

So irritated with myself as I thought I could stick to 100%, just need to pull myself together and get on with it.

Hey it is not the end of the world, we are all bound to have times when we fall off the CD, but the important thing is we jump back on again. We are atfer all only human!! :)

Keep thinking positive Kiwili you can do it!! xx

Full blown flu today, can barely move, sore throat and full if cold. Got up to get ready for work and thought I was going to pass out!! So now in bed, with my warm penguin and a lemon with water. I hate feeling poorly.

Ahhh Sorry your not well, Hope you start to feel better soon, nothing worse than Flue, hope you are eating something, as you will need your strength.

Get better soon Honey xx :wave_cry:

Yep have eaten, yesterday had;
1/2 oatbran pancake 100 Cals
Slice of toast 85 Cals
1/4 bowl of soup 80 Cals
30g home made turkey burger 40 cals
2 fishfingers 120 Cals

Still feel rubbish, it's 'd' day as having coil out!!! Gonna WI in a bit (my hubbie is in exercise room)

Back