Newbie - Starting SS+ on Monday.. A few worries..!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gorgeous_x, 9 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Gorgeous_x

Gorgeous_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD SS+
    Ok so I'm finally starting CD on Monday (saw my CDC yesterday evening). Although at first I was 100% mentally ready for it I'm now somewhat scared of failing and not being able to stick to it. Any advice?

I'm doing SS+ and because I'm still in school I'll have a shake for breakfast, a chicken salad in school and then 2 more shakes in the evening. I have all my water intake planned out. Just need some motivation//support I guess..! Anyone wanting a buddy perhaps? I'll hopefully get on here most evenings...

Tips? Experiences? Favourite flavours..?! :flirt2:

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. 0mega

0mega Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Don't be scared, you will enjoy it, you sound like you got it all planned so you'll be fine!

Welcome and good luck!

I always say drink as much water as you can in the first few days (which are the toughest) as it helps a lot, you don't feel as hungry. After 3 - 4 days you start feeling great and the hunger feeling goes away!

And as for shakes my favourite is Chocolate Orange followed closely by Chocolate Mint! I would drink them even if I wasn't on the diet! :)
  4. slimbride2008

slimbride2008 Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hiya hun im starting 2moro and would love a cd buddy. This is all new to me too.
  5. determinator

determinator Banned

good luck ... tough out the first week .. and it gets loads easier and the time will fly by and the weight will fly off :) Drink loads of water ( and tea and coffee if thats normal for you ) , look at the diet as a positive thing to a new you , not a hardship , and enjoy loosing weight quickly :)

Best flavours is a very personal thing ... I love choclate mint best , and starwberry , vanilla, banana are nice .. hate choc orange , but some love it .. so i would say try all the shakes and get to know what you like :)

I have a smoothie maker and make up my shakes with 8 ice cubes and the water .. whizz it up and it nearly a Mc Donalds shake .. they are much more filling like that and taste amazing :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.