Newbie - Starting SS+ on Monday.. A few worries..!

Gorgeous_x

Ok so I'm finally starting CD on Monday (saw my CDC yesterday evening). Although at first I was 100% mentally ready for it I'm now somewhat scared of failing and not being able to stick to it. Any advice?

I'm doing SS+ and because I'm still in school I'll have a shake for breakfast, a chicken salad in school and then 2 more shakes in the evening. I have all my water intake planned out. Just need some motivation//support I guess..! Anyone wanting a buddy perhaps? I'll hopefully get on here most evenings...

Tips? Experiences? Favourite flavours..?! :flirt2:

Ciara
Xo.'

Don't be scared, you will enjoy it, you sound like you got it all planned so you'll be fine!

Welcome and good luck!

I always say drink as much water as you can in the first few days (which are the toughest) as it helps a lot, you don't feel as hungry. After 3 - 4 days you start feeling great and the hunger feeling goes away!

And as for shakes my favourite is Chocolate Orange followed closely by Chocolate Mint! I would drink them even if I wasn't on the diet! :)

good luck ... tough out the first week .. and it gets loads easier and the time will fly by and the weight will fly off :) Drink loads of water ( and tea and coffee if thats normal for you ) , look at the diet as a positive thing to a new you , not a hardship , and enjoy loosing weight quickly :)

Best flavours is a very personal thing ... I love choclate mint best , and starwberry , vanilla, banana are nice .. hate choc orange , but some love it .. so i would say try all the shakes and get to know what you like :)

I have a smoothie maker and make up my shakes with 8 ice cubes and the water .. whizz it up and it nearly a Mc Donalds shake .. they are much more filling like that and taste amazing :)

Back