Newbie to Juddd Oldie to Diets :) Alottolose's Diary

Just popping on for a second inbetween "goes" as DD and I are playing a board game :)

wanted to report a strange NSV...was going to sort out the playing tiles on my lap, so as you would - knees together and pour them on - only to find the things were dropping straight through :eek::eek:...literally there was no way of putting my legs together aside from crossing them to keep the tiles from falling through the gap :)

in the words of london underground - MIND THE GAP! :D x

LOL fabulous NVS, so glad you're settling into the plan my lovely.

I am fine up until about 8pm on my DDs and then I'm ready to gnaw my arm off. Last night I weakened and had yoghurt and a banana and this morning I didn't know whether I should do another down day or not. However, as I've already had porridge and blueberries I guess it's going to be an up day for me. I am compensating with exercise - either EA or Wii Fit indoors and walking outside. If anyone wants to record their exercise for the month, we have a log up and running. I need the motivation to reach my target http://www.minimins.com/fitness-exe...allenge-xbox-wii-gym-class-outdoor-etc-3.html I'm not losing weight super quickly but I have lost 15% of my initial body weight. Saying that, I have about another 30% to go! Yikes.

...And so it begins :) midway through DD1 of 2

weigh ins for the week so far....

Sun (after UD) 144.8lb Official weigh in
Mon (after DD1) 144.8lb
Tue (after DD2) 145.2lb
Wed (after UD) 145.2lb)
Thur
Fri
Sat

Wondering if maybe DDD's aren't going to be as effective if used regularly? I need to stop daily weighing :eek::) x

nearly 6pm and I'm thinking about hummus - I hate having trigger foods...peanut butter/hummus are my triggers, put a pot of either in front of me and watch it disappear before your very eyes ;) not very magical but all the same...

12 calories had so far, so at least plenty to go at if food ends up being on the agenda later :) x

Thats amazing, I have to have my 500 cals spread into 3 small snacks otherwise I feel sooooooooooo hungry...Well done

I tried Mini meals Jilly and just felt peckish all day, found that the longer I delayed food the less hungry I actually was - especially if I had a decent up day prior to :) x

I'm alright with tea to look forward to but don't think I could go all day and all evening, you're very brave. I am the same with peanut butter. Have to allow myself a teaspoon of it every now and then :D

Wow! 103 calories!? Well done! I might try avoiding eating for as long as possible tomorrow (DD) and see if it helps with the hunger throughout the day, because yesterday was torture! Haha.

Back