weigh ins for the week so far....

Sun (after UD) 144.8lb Official weigh in
Mon (after DD1) 144.8lb
Tue (after DD2) 145.2lb
Wed (after UD) 145.2lb
Thur (after DD) 144.4lb
Fri
Sat

Considering going back to alternating after today, not convinced the DDD pattern will work for me if used more than 1 week in a row x

alottolose said:
Considering going back to alternating after today, not convinced the DDD pattern will work for me if used more than 1 week in a row x

I am also worrying if I'm abusing the DDDs and wondering if it could make me stall. You are very brave doing full on alternate tho, I struggle with the concept.

How's today going?

hmm maybe as your quite teeny now maybe ddd too mcuh i am no expert thought ,stick to what has worked for you x

I am also worrying if I'm abusing the DDDs and wondering if it could make me stall. You are very brave doing full on alternate tho, I struggle with the concept.

How's today going?

Hey :)

It's going ok so far, when you say "full on alternate" do you follow Han's way? or some other plan? :) I like to see what everyone's doing x

hmm maybe as your quite teeny now maybe ddd too mcuh i am no expert thought ,stick to what has worked for you x

It's all going to be trial and error methinks - though at least with JUDDD nothing is really an error, STS is a win for me, anything other than gaining is a positive :) after all maintaining is important too x

Not exactly. I plan my days the week before and try to do 4 DD each week. Which means doing a double at some point. But I have some weird fear about committing to every other day. Probably ridiculous really!

I feel quite "settled" with the plan at the moment :) alternating scares me a bit, feels like I'm eating "up" too often if that makes sense...then there's double down days which when I come off them I feel almost scared to eat for fear of rebound :) can't win!

nearly end of DD2, been a lot simpler today as I've eaten but the hunger demon has been kept at bay quite nicely even though I've done mini meals.

total 602 cals

Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow :) night all x

Last edited:
Morning all :)

Well 20 minutes exercise done this morning and feeling quite happy that I'm on an up day, I do however love the slim tummy feeling first thing on a UD morning, really feels like the fast did good IYSWIM :)

Deciding to try and add a little exercise to the mornings of an up day to try and even things out and hopefully prevent an up up and away day ;)

hope you're all having a good day xx

weigh ins for the week so far....

Sun (after UD) 144.8lb Official weigh in
Mon (after DD1) 144.8lb
Tue (after DD2) 145.2lb
Wed (after UD) 145.2lb
Thur (after DD1)144.4lb
Fri (after DD2)144.4lb
Sat

Think I'm definitely knocking doubles on the head for a while, will see how I go, but the scales aren't looking favorable with long-term use x

It looks like the DDDs are great short term, but I've read a few people now that say it seems to do more harm than good in the long run.

I don't know about harm, but they haven't done much good this week ;)

Up day and I'm feeling strange - like all the food/sugar has gone straight to my head :s.......eek, exercised, eaten and shower time in a mo, off to the shops this afternoon DAY OFF YIPEEE :)

So far today

7 Oatcakes + Reduced Fat Houmous (post workout)
2 weetabix + skimmed milk (breakfast)

feeling BLOATED and a bit "too" full x

Food sounds good. I always feel a little bit bloated when I start eating on an UD but figure it must be a good thing. Well done for getting a workout done, have a lovely afternoon off x

Aww thanks :) so far so good, haven't felt "that" hungry today which is good, I'm having a bit of a "mental" time at the moment.

Basically my initial goal weight was 147lb which I lowered a few months ago to 139lb. Now I'm 4lbs past original goal and feel pretty good but don't think or feel like I look the best I can...if that makes any sense.

I kinda got into the mindset of making this year about me becoming the best I can be, health/body/fitness-wise as I'm not getting any younger etc etc.

Now I'm "here" but not quite at goal I'm finding myself wondering if this is the lowest I can/should get to. I'm not sure I'll know when to stop - will my weight just stop dropping when my body has decided I'm where I ought to be?

All very confusing as I've spent most of my adult/teen life very overweight due to compulsive over eating, I'm not sure what my body should look like when I'm healthy/where I ought to be.

Anyway major ramble over - just had to get it all out there :) x

alottolose said:
7 Oatcakes + Reduced Fat Houmous
Ooh, oatcakes with humous? Are we talking about the Sottish cracker-type oatcakes? Or the North Staffs pancakey oatcakes? Either way, sounds yummy!

Went in the cupboard today to finish of my pack of oatcakes left over from last UD, but they'd gone mouldy ;( Was gutted!

yummy day so far and well done on the exercise.x

Is it omeprazole you're on? x
I was on those then changed to lansoperazole something like that lol nowbeen taken off them to see what happens as I was still getting the pain while taking them hencethey want to take a look

Ooh, oatcakes with humous? Are we talking about the Sottish cracker-type oatcakes? Or the North Staffs pancakey oatcakes? Either way, sounds yummy!

Went in the cupboard today to finish of my pack of oatcakes left over from last UD, but they'd gone mouldy ;( Was gutted!

Gutted for you hun :( they're scottish Nairns fine milled oatcakes (love 'em!:))

images

yummy day so far and well done on the exercise.x

Thanks hun :) just about to scoff some boiled eggs - they need using - keep end up on an up day with food to use up/near useby date....still haven't cracked the meal planning/shopping for this diet :) x

I was on those then changed to lansoperazole something like that lol nowbeen taken off them to see what happens as I was still getting the pain while taking them hencethey want to take a look

I'm on omeprazole at the moment last course :( next step camera (which I really don't fancy! :() x

I know I am scared appointment will be coming in post soon .Mum has hers next week :( so I will be dreading mine even more lol

I know I am scared appointment will be coming in post soon .Mum has hers next week :( so I will be dreading mine even more lol

I read somewhere you can have a sedative beforehand if you have anxiety...might be worth asking beforehand - if I have to have it done, I think I'd prefer that to help me relax x

Back