Total Solution Newbie to total solution

Hiya all - I'm new to exante and started today :woohoo: Up till now I've enjoyed the mushroom soup and the chocolate milkshake :). I am struggling drinking enough water but am hoping that I will find all the meals enjoyable! I look forward to gaining advice and support from everyone xxx

Last edited:
Hi Esther im new too, started yesterday but today is day 1. I have joined ''blue butterfly 100 days challenge to give me a kisk start and motivation. :) ...have you tried the water flavourings? they are quiet nice and to me, makes it easy to drink.
Good luck hun, you can do it! xx

Welcome Esther!!!

Thankyou guys x

2nd day - have to say I have enjoyed the meals. I have had a little headache and a funny tum, but all in all feel pretty good. I have felt quite hungry at times but have had a black coffee and a water and that seemed to work. I would like to lose about 4 stone and hope to lose 2 by crimbo - do we think that is possible?! Xx

Hi Esther you should definitely loose 2 stone by Christmas and the first week is usually a great loss so best of luck with it. I am on Day 3 and it is definitely easier today then yesterday and day 1. Keep with it it's a great diet. X

Hi Esther im new too, started yesterday but today is day 1. I have joined ''blue butterfly 100 days challenge to give me a kisk start and motivation. :) ...have you tried the water flavourings? they are quiet nice and to me, makes it easy to drink.
Good luck hun, you can do it! xx

Can you drink your water allowance with the water flavourings then? (happy days if you can!) or do you have to drink the majority in pure water? I'm new here too. Thanks

I think you can drink it with the powder. I'm on day 6 - I am struggling sometimes and feel hungry late at night mostly and finding it hard to get to sleep. Does anyone know when I will not feel the hunger for things and start not caring about my family eating bread and crisps in front of me aggghhhhh :badmood:- please help me keep on track guys - and how is all my other newbies doing xxx

Hi Esther well done hun for keeping on track, I didnt have a good first week, I too found it hard staying motivated with the family having loads of nice foods in front of me and I was stressed too. I have to say I crumbled :cry: ... but Im starting afresh and am determined the next week is going to be better, 100%.
We can do it!! :p ..

Last edited:
Back