Newbie to Weight Watchers

lol Thanks :D

Made a bit of a mistake this morning and weighed myself :( scales not moved at all :( still I guess it's better than putting on. Will wait til tomorrow as all scales are different I guess xx

Bleaugh - feeling all fed up now lol knew I shouldn't of gotten on the scale. I will not give in though! I will carry on! xx

DO NOT I repeat DO NOT let those scales get the better of you! You have no idea what they are going to say so sit down, breathe and think positive slim thoughts. X

lol thanks both. Still a few hours to go. Might go have a sauna pmsl just kidding - stuck at work BLEAUGH! Wish I could win the lottery xx

lol thanks both. Still a few hours to go. Might go have a sauna pmsl just kidding - stuck at work BLEAUGH! Wish I could win the lottery xx

Hopefully work will go quickly for you, I've just been into town and that was like a sauna! X

well currently eating my dinner thinking perhaps I should skip it lol oh well face the music and dance 3 1/2 hours left to go x

well currently eating my dinner thinking perhaps I should skip it lol oh well face the music and dance 3 1/2 hours left to go x

Face the music and do the happy scale dance (hopefully!) Good Luck Vikki :) x

Nope. Not good lol 2lbs on :( oh well. Onwards and upwards x

To still stick to it lol I've done nothing wrong last week that I can tell. I'm still tracking everything on the online tracker so that should flag up if I've done something wrong. I'll give it another go this morning :D My consultant did say that although I weight heavier it might not mean I've "put on weight" so to speak. I've been feeling quite run down and bloated the last few days so I guess it could be water retention.

We'll see next week. Another 4lbs off please xx

Thanks Sammy

Yeah I'm on F&H with 49 trat point thingies. I'm doing ok with my portion control as I'm eating more fruit snacks in between so I don't tend to be that hungry. I think i'd get 39 points when I worked it out.

Gonna stick with F&H this week and see how I get on. If it worked the first week I don't see why it shouldn't continue to work - we'll soon see xx

Water retention can be a b1tch with the scales, fingers crossed it will be gone with some extra next WI. How has your Friday been? X

It sure can!

Sorry haven't replied earlier haven't been on all weekend.

So far so good this week. Sticking to it so hopefully should see some weight loss this week. As long as I lose "something" each week I don't care how long it takes x

It sure can! Sorry haven't replied earlier haven't been on all weekend. So far so good this week. Sticking to it so hopefully should see some weight loss this week. As long as I lose "something" each week I don't care how long it takes x

Fingers Crossed :) When is WI? X

Back