Newbie to Weight Watchers

ha ha we'll see. Gonna have to make more jelly as I'm getting a sweet tooth this week!

ha ha we'll see. Gonna have to make more jelly as I'm getting a sweet tooth this week!

Mmmmm jelly! Don't go putting vodka in there ;-) x

As long as I point it it'll be ok right ? ;) lol

Just kidding - it's more for a pudding at lunch time. Brown sandwich thin, ham, ww cheese slice, rocket salad and extra light mayo with french fries crisps and a pot of jelly :D oh and popcorn to munch through the day :) xx

As long as I point it it'll be ok right ? ;) lol

Just kidding - it's more for a pudding at lunch time. Brown sandwich thin, ham, ww cheese slice, rocket salad and extra light mayo with french fries crisps and a pot of jelly :D oh and popcorn to munch through the day :) xx

Your sarnie sounds fab Vikki! I'm still yet to try these much loved thins! X

And they stay so fresh in the freezer! They take like 5 minutes to thaw out without having to nuke them in the microwave x

I saw the Tesco versions today, they did a Multiseed Version which looked lovely. X

Don't think they're free on the F&H as the Warburtons seeded ones aren't either. It's just the brown thins :( but you're right they do look yummy! xx

Don't think they're free on the F&H as the Warburtons seeded ones aren't either. It's just the brown thins :( but you're right they do look yummy! xx

Boo! Are the white ones not included on F&H either? X

No it's just the brown sandwich thins :( but I love them lol

Dreading weigh in. Weighed myself this morning and nothing lost at all. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. If I haven't lost this evening then I'm going to go back to week one and do the simple start with picking the treats from the list and not pointing the 49! xxx

No it's just the brown sandwich thins :( but I love them lol

Dreading weigh in. Weighed myself this morning and nothing lost at all. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. If I haven't lost this evening then I'm going to go back to week one and do the simple start with picking the treats from the list and not pointing the 49! xxx

Good luck for tonight hun. Really hope you get the loss you deserve! xx

No it's just the brown sandwich thins :( but I love them lol Dreading weigh in. Weighed myself this morning and nothing lost at all. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. If I haven't lost this evening then I'm going to go back to week one and do the simple start with picking the treats from the list and not pointing the 49! xxx

Good Luck for WI, wait to hear the result, fingers crossed it will good, different clothes/scales/time can make all the difference. X

Well done seems like ur on the right path here to follow x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back