Newbie to xenical

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Hi guys,
I'm Kelly, I'm 5 ft 8 and weigh 21st 1 lb :-(
I have been prescribed xenical by my lovely doctor who is very supportive. ?
I'm 24 and live in sunny Sussex in uk!
I'm currently following the Rosemary Conley diet as this is a less than 5% fat per 100g so fits perfectly around xenical.
I have been reading through all the threads and finally plucked up the courage to make my own. My goal is to get to 11st so 10 st to lose!! :-(
Today is my start day- I aim to do lots of exercise as the fiancé will make sure I do it! So yeah that's me in a nut shell! ?
Xx

Karmacoma said:
Hi Kelly :D
I started Xenical just over 1 week ago, and I'm finding it great so far.
Good luck!
Laura =]

Hi Laura good to hear from you!
Glad your finding it ok. Am bit nervous reg oily orange stools but as long as I stick to it then it should be ok!!

Here's the food I've had so far: anyone feel free to comment:
Breakfast- cinnamon & raisin bagel
Snack: banana
Lunch- soup and bread

Thats as far as I've got so far.

hi kelly i started on the 11th march and so far 12lb down, i been using the tablets and following my calories and fat using my fitness pal which really helps to plan meals and track exercise

good luck on your journey xx

wantstobealou~ser said:
hi kelly i started on the 11th march and so far 12lb down, i been using the tablets and following my calories and fat using my fitness pal which really helps to plan meals and track exercise

good luck on your journey xx

Wow 12 lb is fantastic! Well done!!! Absolutely brilliant. I hope I can do as well as you!! X

hiya - hope you are doing well :)

i've been on zenical 5 weeks come Saturday and should be 1 stone down by then.

i've never had an incident :eek: yet and as long you keep an eye on your fat intake you will be ok too.

keep in touch and let us all know how you are doing cos most of us are going to be on this forum for a while :rolleyes:

Back