Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

newbie with a question

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by essexmum, 11 April 2011 Social URL.

1. essexmum

essexmum Full Member

Hello I'm going to my first WW meeting tonight which starts at 7pm. I then have to go straight to another meeting which probbly won't finish till almost 10pm. Do I eat before I go and if so what (will what I eat affect the scales that much?) or do I get weighed with an empty stomach and starve until I get home?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    First weigh in won't make a huge difference, so I reckon you should eat something. Just as long as you keep it consistent thereafter. Don't want to be starving yourself for that long x

4. Lou*

Lou* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    finding 1 which i stick to !!
    what ever you have as hannata says make is consistant. if you have say a banana or some soup then do this everyweek.xx good luck x

5. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'd eat something too, probably too late to answer this thread now tho! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.