Newbie with lots to lose! Any hints or tips?

v4evamine

Hi all, have been reading lots of amazing stories of drastic changes, so inspiring!

So I have started TS 100% today!

5'4 and have managed to let myself get to 18st 12..... I'm surprised I'm still upright omg.... Need this to work for me sooooo badly!

Any tips, hints, encouragement or success stories very greatly appreciated!

Thanks xx

Hi how you feeling after end of day 2? I ordered my exante shakes last night , I did lipotrim years ago and yes that was 1stone at least a month

Hi cazl222,

Thanks for reply!

Not feeling to bad was really hungry yesterday but feeling less so today!

Wow I am hoping for that amount of loss! I'm already making all kinds of charts to map my progress lol.....

Have your packs arrived yet?

You'll do brilliantly. Keep going, the losses are amazing and ketosis really feels good too. Lots of energy and no desire to eat xxx

Thanks for the replies! So happy completed my first week today! 11.5 pound gone! Totally amazing! Onward I go! Hope everything's going well for you cazl222 and Mandaxx25 xx

Wow v4evamine, thats amazing what an achievement only two more pounds and you will be in next stone bracket woo hoo !!!! Well keep up the hard and it is hard, work and you will get to where you want to be . This has definitely given me the inspiration to keep at it, well day one went ok but I took myself to bed at 8.30 as thats my weaker part of day .
So day 2 here we come water water water = toilet toilet toilet toilet toilet lol have good day everyone x

Hi v4evamine that's an amazing loss:)
This is my second week on Exante it's going well. Had a few wobbles but gonna just keep going.
Good day 2 everyone:):)

Hi mich, how did you get on in week 1 did you lise much? Or was this when you had a few wobbles? Its blinkin hard isn't it.
I've done Cd and lipotrim so lnew what to expect but its still not easy x

Hi Cazl222, I lost 4lb the first week and then 3lbs this week. I weigh on Mondays, I did mess up these two weekends gone this is where I struggle the most. I really want to get back in the keto vibe and stay there lol. It is hard but we literally got to take it one day at a time sometimes hour by houro_Oo_O
We will do this:D

Thanks for the replies! So happy completed my first week today! 11.5 pound gone! Totally amazing! Onward I go! Hope everything's going well for you cazl222 and Mandaxx25 xx
Awwww yeeeeah bet you feel brilliant! Expect to lose half that again this week too. It's a great wee diet isn't it? xx

You'll do brilliantly. Keep going, the losses are amazing and ketosis really feels good too. Lots of energy and no desire to eat xxx
Hi , I'm really nervous about doing this diet , I have a lot to loose roughly 9 stone do you any tips or advice for a newbie

Back