ProPoints NEWBIE.... YES.... Food diary!!

thank you .......loss

First weigh in today....... And although since Friday I know scales have said more .....drum roll please lol I lost 5 pounds this week :wave_cry: I wave goodbye to hopefully forever as I am fighting these medications and I will get my life back!

I have noticed not many weigh in teams running so I am going to start one up for those on a monday if anyone wants to join mem. Sorry about typing if errors etc on bus and on phone !!!!

Good luck to all those who weigh in today

*walks off wonderinmg when she will ever go to the loo* haha knows that will be the extra for this week!

Thinkl slim all x

Well done :) that's brilliant :) u should be so chuffed :) xx

Well done you ! i'm fighting med's too ! lets kick their butt !

Thanks all.... yes.. at first I was a little deflated and then thought... what the heck woman that is 5 lb gone... 5 lb gone for good hopefully... 5 lbs butt I have kicked with your help... so thanks guys (girlies really hehe)

Food

B...............2 Pp

Apples and satsumas
Capp

L.................

Salad with baby sweet corn (all I had time for!)
oh and some fruit between when time.

D.................13pp

I have this chow mein dish that I worked out at 9 Propoints so really looking forward to that!!

Sainsburys chicken chow main .. what a dissapointment that was! I added carrots and cauliflower. 2 iced swirl desserts.

I do have some points to play with here... will have a rummage around to see what I can eat....

DPPs 15/29
WPPs 49/49

Last edited:
Defo don't be disappointed in that! I started off disappointed for first few weeks them I realised slow and steady is best! And any loss is fab! Xx

Thank you so much for the paperwork... wow ... that must have taken you ages... I will pass it on to Little when I get back.... thank you thank you thank you....xx

fab

fab-u lous weight loss Yes keep up the good work x

No probs! It did take ages haha! Lol x

Yikes didn't realise I just started a new thread with my posts so will bring then over if I can lol.....
The sun is shining and I am going to have to get the hubs to hide the scales as I got on them this morning and what I had put on half a lb... so not going on them again till Monday morning!!!

Food Tuesday 14th June 2011

B..........

WW jelly
Banana
Orange
Apple

L..........6Pp

Again lots of fruit... strawberries. plums blue berries... and a WW chicken casserole dinner followed by one meringue as needed sugar rush! lol

D.........14pp

2 WW chicken casserole 2x5pps (fancied more) with cauliflower and french beans.
20g cheese 2pp....
1 WW frozen iced dessert 2 pp
WW jelly

DPPs 0/29
WPPs 0/49
_____

Last edited:
From Katesands8... thank you x

That's a lot of fruit and very little else for your breakfast!
What about a poached/boiled egg (2pp) with a sice of WW malted danish toast (1pp)then take your apple and banana put a bit of fruit juice (1pp) on it and some WW yoghurt (1pp)!. That would only be 5 pps out of your allowance but give you a much better, filling, energy filled start to the day!
Fruit is good but you need more than that to break your fast! It starts you up for the day!
You've still got 24 left for the day, try a chicken salad or something for lunch and crumble a pack of melba toast (1pp for the whole 6) on top for healthy croutons (maybe allow yourself 8pp) for lunch giving you a whole 16 for dinner, but you could take that down to 12 and have 4 pp for treats, WW mousse (2pp) WW digestives (2pp per 2 pack), WW choc covered biscuit finger (2pp)
You don't have to go without anything and you haven't touched any of your 49 (or any exercise points you may be entitled too!).
If you don't feed your body properly it will not want to give up it's fat reserves and you won't lose weight.
Sorry not having a go but you were disappointed with your gain!
Just remember you car won't go anywhere without petrol, you need petrol to run your body!
Have a much better week this week and hope you have a good loss next week.
Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katesands8
That's a lot of fruit and very little else for your breakfast!
What about a poached/boiled egg (2pp) with a sice of WW malted danish toast (1pp)then take your apple and banana put a bit of fruit juice (1pp) on it and some WW yoghurt (1pp)!. That would only be 5 pps out of your allowance but give you a much better, filling, energy filled start to the day!
Fruit is good but you need more than that to break your fast! It starts you up for the day!
You've still got 24 left for the day, try a chicken salad or something for lunch and crumble a pack of melba toast (1pp for the whole 6) on top for healthy croutons (maybe allow yourself 8pp) for lunch giving you a whole 16 for dinner, but you could take that down to 12 and have 4 pp for treats, WW mousse (2pp) WW digestives (2pp per 2 pack), WW choc covered biscuit finger (2pp)
You don't have to go without anything and you haven't touched any of your 49 (or any exercise points you may be entitled too!).
If you don't feed your body properly it will not want to give up it's fat reserves and you won't lose weight.
Sorry not having a go but you were disappointed with your gain!
Just remember you car won't go anywhere without petrol, you need petrol to run your body!
Have a much better week this week and hope you have a good loss next week.
Good luck

Thank Kate... some good meals there.. I have some oats in my bag but not had time to have them yet...

For my lunch I have some strawberries plums and blackberries with a WW Chicken Casserole

Tonight I might have some wedges with cheese (WW ones lol) with lots of veg.

Oh and I LOST 5lbs not gained it haha.... but thanks anyway x

Mmmm still only 20 Pro points... maybe a little cheese as that is really the only other dairy thing I have ... unless I have a meringue with ww yogurt and fruit but that will only be another two!

I could have a capp as well and that will be 4...:sigh:

I'll have ur spare ones haha! :) u are doing fab xx

Hahah... well done you on your loss..

Have you seen I have started a weigh in team... seems there are a few who want one but no one doing one... so thought would give it a go... would be fun... going to join?

Keep up the great work there Carly

I will try n find it :) x

If u are on FB I am Carly Lancaster and we have a little group on there xx

Ahh not seen any of them... I have been searching over here looking and where have they been hiding...Doh I will have a look at them later....

Food Wednesday 15th June 2011

B..........

Orange
Banana
Plum
grapes

L..........7Pp

Fruit with salad and added some cream light cheese...lidi or is it aldi one but worked it out and for 100g it was 2pps so thought wooohoo half a tub
2 x caps
1 meringue needed sugar rush.

D.........9pp

WW chicken pasta bake and carrots and cauliflower
meringue ww yogurt and fresh strawberries.

DPPs 16/29
WPPs 0/49
_____

Last edited:
Back