ProPoints NEWBIE.... YES.... Food diary!!

welcome back Yes ,how long are you home for? x

welcome back Yes ,how long are you home for? x

Well Jem.. hoping to go back home in about 3 weeks for a long weekend :D.

How are you doing? x

Hi Yes

I'm guessing your back now?
I'm a little bit slow hehe

Good luck for tomorrows weigh in :)

xx

Yep I am back...:cry: been back at work and had nothing but people shouting today... grr.. just want to go home again and enjoy life lol

Hope you have had a great day! x

Well I am really struggling today.....I haven't been to the how shall we put it...

No 2 ...haha
Toilet ...hehe
Poop... lol
Bowel movement ..Geesh

In four days now.. I went from a poorly tummy, to OMG I want to go haha... especially as I have weigh in tomorrow and I know I will have put weight on ... that I can cope with but to not have been with this weigh in... will just finish this week of nicely :wave_cry:

On wards and upwards and hopefully outwards for me haha...

I might go to the pharmacy tomorrow and ask for a natural lax that might go with all the darn med I take.. ... something has to turn around doesn't it :confused:

I do hope everyone is doing well and smiling and thinking thin... keep at it!!

Hello Jacqui :)

U n ur toilet tales haha x

:8855::8855:

Am I the only one ever though to have toilet issues hahaha !!

This just insn't normal is it!!:eek:

That is it!!! I am not weighing in till I have been lol...so might even be wednesday ...but I hope not!!:eek::eek::eek:

Ah Yes, I have just been writing about pooping problems on my own diary! Get yourself a bottle of prune juice right away and drink a big glass of it, I did it today and oh boy does it work!

Yes.

I have issues too haha...i take senokot on the weekend...so it works before Monday! Although it don't work all the time til after i weigh in haha typical ay!

Have a nice day! :)

x

I'm having the exact opposite problem at the moment. I can't stop going. :-( my body hates me so much right now.

I hear what you are saying Jacqui. My body just hasn't settled properly since doing WW - think I'll have to resort to a visit to the chemist, simply can't face prune juice. Good luck on your mission :)

Bless u guys! I'm the same -less eating means less to go lol x

I've got to say i don't think i've ever been so desperate to go of a Monday morning...i actually sulk haha :)

x

vix88 said:
I've got to say i don't think i've ever been so desperate to go of a Monday morning...i actually sulk haha :)

x

I'm exactly the same I wake up wed morning WI day and I can't go, I feel bloated and I have tummy ache :eek:(
xxx

Well folks have to say.... I have given in and gone to see my pharmacist.. who wants me to go back and give her a make-up lesson lol!!

Anyway... she knows all the meds I am on and has given me some Lactulose Liquid EP.. which of course I was worried I might have to point lol... but well one has to go doesn't one... not had any yet.. !

I have weighed myself finally and I am at a STS ... bit sad about that but hey.. with all this ... it might be a loss eventually haha!

You name it I have tried it.. she also mentioned celery lol...

Anyway... food...

I have been trying to eat...

B: 0pp

Pear
Peach

L: 10 pp

WW Curry chicken 8 pp
1 Cap 2 pp

D: 17 pp

WW Meal 12pp
veg 0pp
50gms cheese 5 pp
Lots of watermelon.. yum 0pp

Anytime snacks: 3pp

Snack a jacks 3 pp

34/36
0/49

Hope everyone is okay!??? xx

Yes said:
Well folks have to say.... I have given in and gone to see my pharmacist.. who wants me to go back and give her a make-up lesson lol!!

Anyway... she knows all the meds I am on and has given me some Lactulose Liquid EP.. which of course I was worried I might have to point lol... but well one has to go doesn't one... not had any yet.. !

I have weighed myself finally and I am at a STS ... bit sad about that but hey.. with all this ... it might be a loss eventually haha!

You name it I have tried it.. she also mentioned celery lol...

Anyway... food...

I have been trying to eat...

B: 0pp

Pear
Peach

L: 10 pp

WW Curry chicken 8 pp
1 Cap 2 pp

D: 17 pp

WW Meal 12pp
veg 0pp
50gms cheese 5 pp
Lots of watermelon.. yum 0pp

Anytime snacks: 3pp

Snack a jacks 3 pp

34/36
0/49

Hope everyone is okay!??? xx

Aw sad to hear your unwell Yes, STS is ok , I reckon you'll have a good loss next week. Hope you feel better soon.
xxx

Back