ProPoints NEWBIE.... YES.... Food diary!!

Been manic since I got back to the uk and everyone has been putting demands on me and I have this rare head condition, that I have to take lots of medication for :cry:.

But I keep smiling and I never give up.. well not yet anyway lol....

I just need to take things in my stride and not get stressed :D

The medication gets me down as I am on approx 18- 20 odd tabs a day and well that does get me down.. but atm can't do without them if I want to function a normal life!

Hugs lovely! U will get a loss next week! Hope the new liquidy thing works xx

Yes said:
Been manic since I got back to the uk and everyone has been putting demands on me and I have this rare head condition, that I have to take lots of medication for :cry:.

But I keep smiling and I never give up.. well not yet anyway lol....

I just need to take things in my stride and not get stressed :D

The medication gets me down as I am on approx 18- 20 odd tabs a day and well that does get me down.. but atm can't do without them if I want to function a normal life!

Massive hugs, do try and chill!
xxx

Hope you're ok Yes :)

Sts is still good, not a gain is it :D

So whats your new WI day?

Have a good day :D

x

Hi Jacqui, Just saw your post. Ya I have had this problem too with the toilet monster. Has the lactulose worked ? . That usually works by softening up things !! . I find I need a little more Uuumph to get things started. The Senocot is good and is natural. I find ducolax works but can have you on the loo for a day with really bad cramps .:cry:
(I have used it as my last resort)

Other things I have heard that work are Orange juice or oranges, linseeds , and drink loads of water. Hope things move for you love .

I hope you are ok Jacqui. I resorted to buying some Senakot today too. I'd heard that celery and beetroot are good natural foods but I've yet to see any evidence of that - and I eat a LOT of both of those items!! Anyway... Lactulose is usually pretty convincing so fingers crossed for you. As for pointing it - no way, medication is medication not nourishment :)

Hey Jacqui! Hope u have "gone" :) x

Hey Jacqui hope you're ok? And the lactulose has worked?! I had to take it for the first couple weeks after having my baby, it did the trick! Xx

Thanks Ladies.... well blow me... Mmmm how does that sound haha....

I brought it and thought it is late so won't take it in case it won't work till morning and it gets me on the bus as I travel on the bus approx 3 hours a day and don't want to get caught on that do I!!

Later that night... the heavens opened ... well only little by little and still not as one should be.... but seeing as the pharmacist is my friend as she orders all my other meds for me for my darn head condition she will keep and eye on me.

Talking of eyes.. I have to go and give her a make-up lesson!... I am a qualified Beauty/Holistic Therapist Nail Tec, NVQ Assessor, Teacher and Course Writer.. blah blah blah... and she said I love your eye make up can you show me... so I thought.. always good to keep in with her haha as she does order my special meds for me! So going next week to do that for her.

Anyway... I am hoping that I will have lost this week...

Home and work... have been very very stressful for me.. I have been in tears a lot this week.. so I am very very sorry that I haven't been around... but I have stayed on plan... I will try to catch up with everyone on the weekend.. Actually I have missed you all... as you all make me smile :).... I think of you all as my friends ... hope you don't mind. I do hope you are all okay...

Oppps rambling...

Time to shut up and do food... sorry :sigh:

Food

B: 2 pp

2 x Bananas
Cap 2 p

L: 8 pp

Snack a jack 3 pp
WW Chicken Casserole 5 pp

D: 19 pp

WW Something or other 5 pp
veg 0pp
2 x S o J 4 pp

think I went mad with chocolate then...
2 x milky way 4 p
1 x fudge 3 p
1 x chomp 3 p

D: 29/ 34
W 0/49

Last edited:
Oh my the rain is soooooooo bad here!:confused:

I'm glad the Lactulose is working - I like your thinking re timing etc, good planning ;)

Sorry you've had a hard week, I really hope things settle down for you ((())).

x

Thanks Doing... I haven't taken it... but again I haven't been for three. or is it four days...:eek: :sigh: :confused: So it is the weekend so might take it now!!

Lots going on this end... hoping to move... but well waiting to see... but also the tension is getting to me too.... ohhh stress....!!!

How is everyone? :D

No food as of yet... might go get some porridge...

My bunny loves porridge... will have to post a picture of him... he is a darling....

Glad ur bowels r a bit better... And I want a make up lesson too!!!!

When are we getting our pic Jacqui? Lol

Hugs - no tears u are awesome xxx

glad things are on the move Jacqui ... hope your having a lovely weekend x

Hi Jacqui!

Hope you are well. I've been in hiding for the past couple of days, been very naughty :(

Good luck for tomorrows weigh in (if it is tomorrow)

x

Hope ur well :) x

Where are you Yes? We need you here!

Hugs x

Back