Hi Neverendingdiet, well done on a positive start! You are doing sooo much exercise too - well done you. I have looked at zumba but my floorboards are way too springy - I could cause major damage....and I'm sure it won't be covered on my contents insurance!! How is the shred going - I think I might order it when I've lost a bit more. x

HI Geordiebear, Lol i'm sure you would be fine on your floor boards! If not get on the patio! I am suprised at the sachets they are much nicer than CD which made me think the weight loss wouldn't be as good but looking at you weight loss just confirms it is. Carnt wait till i have lost 21lbs it carn't come soon enough i feel like i am going to burst and none of my clothes fit. Did 20 mins zumba & level 1 shred it dvd tonight but must admit i'm starting to feel all my muscles hurting now which suprises me because i have been doing zumba for a couple of months now didn't think i was that unfit!!! Have a good day tomorrow x

thanks hun, Maybe take a rain check on the patio idea - we have decking - need I say more?! Lol. I can't believe how nice the sachets are and I don't mind the bars either (but they are hard work - like eating MDF!) but I ran out last weekend and bought Asda ones - OMG they were like the chocolate CD ones (bit like a Mars bar ) and I couldn't eat it - shame they couldn't make cadburys taste like that - I'd be soooo skinny!! x

Back