Neverendingdiet

Hi, Well spent the last 3 days browsing this site (great site) and finally took the plunge! Ordered my first weekly pack of exante and ordered the 30 day shred dvd(all in the last 5 mins). Lets hope i'm still smiling this time next week!!!:eek: What have i done !!!!

Hi and welcome.

You've taken a giant step towards a better future, that's what. :D

Good luck and keep posting.

Hey, welcome to the exante madness!!

I hope your first week goes well. Do take it easy with the exercise though for the first few days as your body will not like you if you over-do it!

Good morning and a very warm welcome to you :)

Wishing you all the best, you won't regret it.

Youve taken the step towards a healthier life, best thing you couldve done too. Good luck and keep us all posted :)

welcome, good luck! i got my shakes in the mail this afternoon, so start tomorrow morning, a weekend! EEP!

Hello and welcome. You definitely made a good choice...it' day 8 for me and I love it so far and lost 8lbs on my first weigh in this morning :D

Thank you all for welcoming me. I know if i keep logging onto this site i will do this !! You have all done so well in your 1st couple of weeks hope i do i have got a wedding at the end of july & want to lose a stone by then need to lose 1 & 1/2 stones in total. Thanks again everyone and keep up the good work! xx

Wow Geordiebear that's some weight loss in 2 weeks you must be impressed with this diet !!! Well done you!!, I hope my products arrive monday carn't wait to get started. x

I love this diet?! I have done them all including Cambridge which made me feel so queezy, lost 5 stones on weight watchers and put it all back on and more besides with each baby! But my baby days are over and I am reclaiming my body for me and Exante has given me a flying start - and doesn't taste like dishwater - top banana! xx

geordiebear said:
I love this diet?! I have done them all including Cambridge which made me feel so queezy, lost 5 stones on weight watchers and put it all back on and more besides with each baby! But my baby days are over and I am reclaiming my body for me and Exante has given me a flying start - and doesn't taste like dishwater - top banana! xx

How much have u lost so far Geordiebear?

That's a fabulous attitude Geordiebear you will sail through this. A couple of years ago i lost 5 stone on the Alizonne diet but put 2 back on . Did cambridge this Jan-mid Apr lost 2 stone (was messing about a bit could have done better!!) And guess what put 9lbs back on so hey ho here i am again i'm just hoping the taste of these sachets aren't any worse than cambridge!. Tried the biggest loser sachets last week and nearly threw up !!!! The bars are ok though.x

Hey Neverendingdiet, I can honestly tell you that when I did CD I couldn't face the bars, used to gag at the shakes and couldn't even make the soup up in the end (and the porridge was just unmentionable!!) I ended up eating nothing for days and felt soooo ill that I had to come off it. And your're right - you always end up gaining too much after the diet ends but I think that's how we're programmed, but this time I'm not denying myself and don't feel when I have eaten 'normal' food that I have failed or broken my diet - I just get straight back on it the following day, and so far, so good. It's also REALLY decreased my appetite and I can't eat a third of the portion size I was eating before this. Good luck with yours and hope to hear from you soon x

Hi Geordiebear, Thanks for your reply. You seem to have your head screwed on with this diet you have put my mind at ease. Carn't wait for prouducts to arrive. (Should be tomorrow) I think i will be doing 3 supplements and small protein meal due to the amount of exercise i am doing. At the moment i do Zumba 3 times a week and treadmill & power plate twice a week , I have also ordered the 30 day shred dvd which should arrive this week. Have a great week keep me updated on your progress.x

Hi Geordiebear, Thankyou for your lovely reply. I did send you a message last night but don't know what happened to it!!!. Anyway hope you have had a good day. My first day today but didnt get delivery of sachets till this afternoon so had 2 CD tetras and 1 Exante bar. Did 40 mins Zumba & level 1 on the 30 day shred dvd. Was starving so baked a small piece of cod and had broccoli with it.

Back