paigesmum30

Silver Member
Hi all,

Well i went to class tonight for the first time but unfortunately, there were loads of people waiting. I only had 30 mins whilst my daughter was at gymnastics and the lady wouldn't let me sign up without staying for the class :( The others are during the day and thats when i work, so looks like online for me !

I just wondered if somebody could tell me whether we're allowed butternut squash or not? I've got the old book and until i get all the new stuff through the post i'm not totally up to date

Thanks
Claire x

So

Sorry the class didn't work out for you - you really need to allow at least 90 minutes for a class. Is there no way you can find the time to stay to the class?

But to answer your question, yes BNS is syn free on all plans.

Not really, i don't have anybody that can look after my daughter unfortunately, and that later class at 7.30pm goes on until 9pm so that's way too late. I've had a look online and it doesn't seem too bad, think i'll just go for the basic one and use my old book for red/green days. I was looking forward to learning EE and hopefully i'll get all the info i need once i've registered (tonight woohoo)

I've managed to get through today on 2 ham sarnies using ww bread x 4, 4 plus and just made bolog with quorn, onion, tinned toms, mushroom and peppers :)

Hi paigesmum30, its pretty much the same for me with regards to classes. I dont have any classes close by & the nearest one during the day is 100 mile round trip which is just a bit excessive & evening ones dont fit in with kids activities/bedtimes so for time being Im going it alone. I have all my books from when I joined a class a while back so just going over them today writing a shopping list. I love this website so hoping this keeps me motivated & on track. I may have a look at joining online & c how much that is. Good luck to u x

Not really, i don't have anybody that can look after my daughter unfortunately, and that later class at 7.30pm goes on until 9pm so that's way too late. I've had a look online and it doesn't seem too bad, think i'll just go for the basic one and use my old book for red/green days. I was looking forward to learning EE and hopefully i'll get all the info i need once i've registered (tonight woohoo)

I've managed to get through today on 2 ham sarnies using ww bread x 4, 4 plus and just made bolog with quorn, onion, tinned toms, mushroom and peppers :)

Welcome to SW again hun :) I loved red and green days but maybe you should ring Slimming World online for a quick chat about extra easy because it literally is easy peasy and worth having a go at!!

Any tips or syn values you need just give us a shout and or ask any on the forums - everyone is really helpful :) xxx

WOW look at all ur awards Blondee well done x

Thanks hun :) I'm a slow loser so very proud of my stickers haha :) xx

Back