Newbie!

Hi everyone

I weighed myself at work today and I was shocked to see I'm a little over 14st around a size 18.

I was a size 12 in November 2010 but I had an ectopic pregnancy diagnosed in December 2010, I slipped into a bit of a depression and didn't move off the sofa for 2 months.

So today I signed up for Exante as its now time to move forward with my life.

I'm 39, work full time in an office (no exercise) and don't really know what to expect!!

I'm doing this on my own do any support would be great.

Thanks
Sarah x

Hi ya honey I'm new on here to and have only been dieting 4 weeks tomorrow. What size wd you like to be? I'm around the same size as you :). I'm doing slim fast and cal counting.

There r loads of tips and really really nice people on here to help you. Iv lost 11lbs in 3 weeks and have a weigh in tomorrow. Welcome hun we all have different reason y we r the size we r :) xxx

Hi Gemst

Thanks for the message, my first goal is to get to 10 stone then go from there! I haven't tried anything like this before so it's all a new experience.

How much are you looking to lose? How is your diet going after 4 weeks?

Awwww bless ya im hoping before we go on holiday at the end of may to be 12st or near it haha. Its alot of fun weighing each week and makes you smile when you have lost. But we all have r bad day like I did last week.

This week I lost 4lb so iv lost 1st 1lb in 4 weeks :) r you doing slim fast? Xxx

That's brilliant gemst over a stone already you must be really proud of yourself.

I'm giving Exante a go to start with see how I get on with it, I don't think I can afford to do it for long but will give the weight loss a kick start x

Awww bless ya I hope it goes well for you.i think as soon as you no what you r doing and with help from people on here you can do it for your self :) have to let me no how you get on xxx

Back