Step 1 Sole Source Newbie :)

Stickie

Hi all im new to mini mins and currently on week 2 of this plan 2nd weigh in tomoz iv lost 1st 6lb so far so loving the results love reading all your blogs and the support you give each other wish me luck :)

Welcome its great on here! Wow, have I read that correctly? Was that weightloss in one week? X

Welcome its great on here! Wow, have I read that correctly? Was that weightloss in one week? X

Hi there xx that weight loss has been over 12 days i carnt wait for my official weigh in tomoz iv lost 19" inchs aswell all over so pleased x

Havent a clue ha iv just let the plan do its work 3 products a day and plenty if fizzy water (hate still) and booked a holiday to keep me on target ha

Stickie thats fantastic...im well jel..lol
When can u actually see the difference because i would think after losing a stone it would be visible to people that uve lost weight

Hi Stickie that's amazing, I've just started and have first weigh in on Monday :) good luck with your weigh in. Are you exercising alittle or just doing the shakes?

Im not exercising at all to be honest i want to settle into the plan first ha (good excuse) xx

Back