Hi.. my names Rachel. I'm startin CD tomorrow- I have never done this before so I'm looking for new slimming buddies, help, support, friendship, chats anything you lot can throw at me really! I'm getting married in October so this is really a big deal for me. I'm 5ft 7 and weighed in at 15st 12...would be happy if i could loose 3 stone or more by the time I get married ..Is this an obtainable goal?? :wave_cry:

hi, welcome to mini's. lots of advice support here. I think 3stone before your wedding is possible. anything is possible just stick to the diet and the weight will be falling of you. best of luck

becky x

Welcome Rachel ~ and good luck with your CD journey! :D

Welcome on board hun and good luck tomorrow. They say about a stone per month so 3 stone by October is more than possible and what a great incentive.

Gxx

Hi.. my names Rachel. I'm startin CD tomorrow- I have never done this before so I'm looking for new slimming buddies, help, support, friendship, chats anything you lot can throw at me really! I'm getting married in October so this is really a big deal for me. I'm 5ft 7 and weighed in at 15st 12...would be happy if i could loose 3 stone or more by the time I get married ..Is this an obtainable goal?? :wave_cry:

hey there - WELCOME to Minimins :D

this place is great for support.....good luck with CD start 2moro....keep us posted with your progress !

love

Debz xx

Welcome to minimins!

Good luck with your journey, there's loads of support here, so just dive in. :)

Hello and welcome. 3 stone should be easily achievable by October.

Good luck.

Leanne xx

Hi Rachel & welcome - good luck on your CD journey, you've certainly come to the right place for help support & fabulous inspiration x

hey rachel welcome to the forum. You will def reach your goal by then hun. Stick with it and good luck :)

hi and welcome,

i am getting married in september so have that as part of my motivation, you will get loads of support on here,

good luck with your weightloss

debs x

Starting weight - 11st 3 1/4lbs
Goal weight - 9st
started CD tues 20th May
Goal 1 - get through day 1 (lol) Done!!
Goal 2 - get to ketosis Done!! :D
Goal 3 - 1st WI - 27/5/08

Welcome :) 3 stone in that time is very doable, I have lost 2.5 stone in just under 2 months :)

Oooh your stats are almost the same as mine when I started CD last year!
I am 5 foot 7 and I was 15 stone 10. I lost 3 1/2 stones in 13 weeks so if you stick to CD then a 3 stone loss in time for your wedding is very achieveable.

Welcome to Minis!:D

Back