Newbies food diary, water challenge and C25k log...

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Apple, muller light

Lunch
Chicken, avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, apple, extra light salad cream (2)

Dinner
Chicken, peppers, chillis, onion, tomatoes, garlic and rice

Snacks
Alpen lights (hexb), mini milk (1.5), four pieces of bournville (8)

Drinks
Tea (hexa)
Coffee (hexa)
Diet coke
0.5l water

Total syns - 11.5

I also got back on my Wii yesterday, with a twenty minute programme. Hopefully if I can keep this up I will be slim and toned!

Last edited:
Well, it's weekend, and I managed to get up and go on the Wii! Very proud :) So, twenty minutes done again, after which I cleaned the kitchen and cleared my fruit and veg basket out. Seriously, I've never got through as much fruit and veg in my life! Running low on supplies though, so will have to fit some food shopping in today.

Hey well done on getting on the Wii again. Gives u more energy doesn't it!

Keep up the great work, your doing an amazing job x

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Banana, muller light

Lunch
Chicken, mayo (2), butter (2), bread (6 + hexb) lettuce, tomato, onion and cucumber

Dinner
Scouse (lamb, potato, carrots)

Snacks
A lick(!) of chocolate that my daughter offered me... (so not worth synning!), apple, satsuma

Drinks
Tea (hexa)
Diet coke

Total syns - 10

Not a bad day considering we were out for lunch, and I always crave more bad stuff at weekends. Food shopping tomorrow to stock up on fruit and veg, and really hoping for a good loss this week after my STS.

First up in our house this morning again, so managed another twenty minutes on the wii! It congratulated me on doing three days in a row :)

And lo and behold, the sun doth shine! So, after some much needed food shopping I might get some more body magic in by cutting the grass!

Well, the sun was quickly followed by cloud, to make it grey and hot... Not a nice combination!

Anyway, food shopping done, and a quick walk around town, and now I'm about to go and make spaghetti Bol. Starving.

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Banana, muller light

Lunch
Oops! Nothing!

Dinner
Spaghetti Bol with lots of added veg: lean mince (4), carrot, onion, garlic, courgette, tomatoes, sweetcorn, pepper

Snacks
Pineapple, apple, melon, grapes, orange, alpen light (hexb), mini milk (1.5)

Drinks
Diet coke
0.25l water

Total syns - 11.5

Tried to up the superfree today on countdown to WI! Planning more fruit later, plus maybe a fudge (6) if I really fancy it :)

Edited to say I had the fudge and a glass of milk (hexa). Mmmm.

Last edited:
Extra Easy

Breakfast
Banana, muller light

Lunch
Leftover spag bol (sauce only) from last nights dinner (4) and an apple

Dinner
Risotto made with chicken, rice, peas, onion and garlic

Snacks
Alpen light (hexb)

Drinks
Diet coke
Tea (hexa)
0.5l water

Total syns - 4

No Wii this morning but had a good day on plan and even managed to avoid the chocolate that has been sneaking in most days :)

Just thought I'd update on how this whole plan is going. I'm six weeks in already!

I have to say, I'm the most impatient person ever, and every time I look in the mirror I think why haven't I lost more weight yet... But, it's been going off steadily, and lots of people are starting to notice and comment which is a great boost.

I've realized that I like routine. It helps me feel in control. So, most mornings I have fruit and fat free yoghurt. Then I'll have an alpen light mid-morning with a cup of tea. It genuinely feels like a treat! Lunches at work have been on the small side, mostly fruit and yoghurt, but then I like a big evening meal, and have been having lots of homemade curries and rice. It's also become a bit of a habit to have a mini milk after tea, and for 1.5 syns it's a habit I'm quite happy with!

My evenings are probably my worst time for temptations. We used to literally sit and snack all evening on crisps, nuts, sweets, chocolates... Well, now we tend to have a pile of fruit, and I'll have my second alpen light bar, and depending on how my syns are looking, some chocolate. Fudge and bournville being my fave :)

So, it's not too bad is it?! I thought I'd never change my old ways. I think it helps that hubby is doing it too. No, actually, it DEFINITELY helps! And the best part is, our little girl is starting to enjoy her fruit and veg too. We are now far better role models!

So, I'm about ten pounds lighter (WI tomorrow) than I was six weeks ago, feel fitter and healthier, look better and feel happier. Think I'll stick with it!

Sounds like you really have changed your eating habbits. Well done!!!!!

Have you taken measurements? They show the biggest change. Its something im going to do this week then i'll check them every few months to give an added boost!

Honestly well done!!!! Keep up the fab work :-D

Thanks Kerry :)

I haven't measured yet, but I wish I had at the start! I just know that my stomach has shrunk lol, it's still massive, but you know what I mean!

Just had my strawberry mini milk and it was gorgeous, though probably not half as nice as your clotted cream version!

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Banana, activia fat free (swapped back from mullers, activia is far nicer!)

Lunch
Activia fat free, two apples, satsuma

Dinner
Chicken curry with peppers, onions, garlic, chilli, courgette and rice. It was so spicy!

Snacks
Alpen light (hexb), fudge (6), mini milk (1.5), 2 chunks bournville (4), apple

Drinks
Diet coke
Tea (hexa)
0.5l water

Total syns - 11.5

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Banana, activia fat free

Lunch
Poached egg, bacon, tomatoes, beans, two bites of brown toast (2)

Dinner
Salt and pepper chicken (15), garlic, chillis, onions, peppers, rice

Snacks
Apple, satsuma, alpen light (hexb)

Drinks
Diet coke
Small skinny latte (hexa)
Tea

Total syns - 17

Another twenty minutes on the wii this morning :) Plus lots of walking today.

WI tonight... We both lost 2lb!

That's 11lb for me and 16lb for hubby in six weeks :)

Wow well done to you both thats an amazing loss over the last 6 weeks. So over 12 weeks and a 22/32lbs loss maybe!

Apart from the beans I love your food menu today sounds rather nice!

kerry2285 said:
Wow well done to you both thats an amazing loss over the last 6 weeks. So over 12 weeks and a 22/32lbs loss maybe!

Apart from the beans I love your food menu today sounds rather nice!

Are you telling me you don't like beans?! Omg! I love them!!!

I did SW years ago (to fit in my wedding dress) and practically lived on mashed potato and baked beans :)

And wow, I really hope in another six weeks I have done that well. How good would that be?!

Aw no not mash AND beans!!! yuk yuk yuk!!! Im a typical northerner mash and gravy all the way! Ive never been a fan - wish I did like them as they can be a cheap meal.

That would be a great loss for you both. And im sure you can do it, your very focused and still get to enjoy your treats! winning combo I say!

Ooh, love mash and gravy too. Another northerner here :)

Although fish, chips and gravy is my absolute favourite ;-)

Green!

Breakfast
Apple, activia fat free

Lunch
Egg mayo (6), brown bread (hexb), lettuce, tomato, cucumber, potato

Dinner
Coco pops (5.5) with milk (hexa)

Snacks
Alpen light (hexb), mini milk (1.5)

Drinks
Diet coke
Nas squash

Total syns - 13

Green days are a bit odd for me. Too many carbs at lunchtime, but I was having real chocolate cravings by dinner time, so settled on a bowl of coco pops. Will prob have another yoghurt and my second alpen light for supper.

Back