ProPoints NEWCOMER TO PROPOINTS

Glad to find someone else doing the same as me. I am doing pro points started today and waiting for my books to cone off eBay. My mom has last 5.5lb in 2 weeks and she only has a little bit to lose. How are you finding it? I have done the other ww points system before and liked it but this is better I love the fact fruit is free now

58lb lost......63lb to go :)

Hi yes pro points definately better lots more to eat keep posting on how you are doing good luck x

thank you... you too xx

I LOVE weight watchers !!! im never hungry, i eat chocolate, i eat chinese and im loosin weight !!! its amazing !!! thumbs up from meeeee :flirt2:

Katie i have accepted your friend req but as i am new to forum not sure if i done it right x

HAHAAA, i will deffo keep eating ... yuuummm :flirt2: .... same to you :rolleyes:

Millie I didnt even know you could... i am new to the forum as well... glad it worked now where do I find you hehe

Hi Claire keep up the good work I can honestly say these PP do work!

THANYOUUUU Energy star :cool: sounds like ww is your life saver too :flirt2:

Hello welcome :) I have just started too. Good luck and hope you find the forum as beneficial as I do x

Hi katie how is it going hope all going well have a nice bank holiday weekend even though weather awful x

You too. I am going to the seaside Monday I hope the wet holds off lol

Hi Boofle! I'm popping in to follow ur progress :) x

Hi yes only lost half this week been moaning about it but at least it is a loss you are doing really well do you go to class or do it on your own i really admire all the people doing it on their own i just do not have the willpower feel the thought of going to class spurs me on a bit good luck with this weeks weigh ins lol x

hi

hi boofle just popped in to read your diary you are doing fab keep it up x

Hiya I'm doing ok thanks how about u? We went to the seaside o. Tuesday instead as Monday was a wash out. Had a lovely day and even paddled in the sea :) how was ur bank holiday? X

Back