ProPoints NEWCOMER TO PROPOINTS

Good luck x

hi

hi Boofle hows it going hun ?x

Feeling really down today not sure why found some info on forum re under active thyroid which is what i have it says to eat low carbs may cut my carbs this week after weigh in tomorrow and see if any diff next week done a lot of exercise again see how it goes tomorrow how is it going with you are you going to post tomorrow after weigh in good luck to us all lol x

Good luck with your w.i tomo Linda ..... sorry your feelin down .... I bet loosin weight with an underactive thyroid is really hard ... Does your medication not help with your weight? Ive heard that it takes a while for your body to adjust to thyroxine ... so hang in there xxxxxxx

Good luck! Hope the docs are helping lovely :) x

Good luck I hope cutting your carbs help xx

Hi my thyroid levels are supposed to be stable with my medication but it still difficult to lose also feeling quite tired at the moment but that passes no use moaning too much have to get on with it lol x hope weigh ins are good x

Hi my thyroid levels are supposed to be stable with my medication but it still difficult to lose also feeling quite tired at the moment but that passes no use moaning too much have to get on with it lol x hope weigh ins are good x

Aw bless, your allowed to moan :rolleyes: ... its what we do eh .... Well your not alone my condition is cutting my chances of loosin weight fast too, shall we moan together? i recon it will help :flirt2:

good luck with wi boofle n hope you find cuttin the carbs helps x

Hi lost another half going to reduce carbs this coming week and see how it goes how did all you get on

Well done :) always good to mix it up xx

Hi just wondering which way to reduce carbs think i will cut out breakfast and lunch and have small portion at teatime also next week i am changing my weigh in day to wed morning as i am at home all day and can get it out of the way first thing in the morning x

well done Boofle 1/2 off is better than 1/2lb on good luck for this week hun x

U mean cut out carbs at breakfast qt lunch or do u mean meals? I lost most of my weight on low carb, I ate alot of veggies, lean meats and eggs. Oh and cheese :) I'm going to try and cut down on carbs as it is why my loss is slow. I need low carb to lose xx

Low carb sounds a good idea! Let us kno how u do on it :) x

Good luck :)

Hey, just be careful of the afternoon slump you may get ... cutting carbs means cutting energy ... so make sure you eat other foods that give you what your body needs (and i dont mean chocolate lol) maybe take some multivitamins too i suggest .... I only speak from experience as i did a low low carb diet for my diabetes, and i was forever having hypos because i wasnt gettin them carbs i needed ... good luck, and if you want any advice, im here to help xxxxxx

hope it all goes well for you Linda,good luck x

Back